Thread: APA Mamba 7.5

APA Mamba 7.5

Well guys I recently got a used Mamba 7.5 in a 80# draw 29". After I got the cams tuned in after a quick call to Nibel I gotta tell you this bow is nice. I think I would buy a 70# if I bought a new one but it is pretty smooth. I ran it through the chrony with a peep and a loop no speed nocks yet and I must say I was impressed. I currently have the bow drawing 83# and it is shooting a 390gr harves time at 326fps not too bad. Now the best part I shot my 493gr harvest time at 300 fps I gotta be honest with you the bow has a little vibe to it but I do not have a STS on it right now and I am going to order one soon but I am going to stick to my Athens for hunting in the Extreeme cold conditions the draw is a little stiff but not that bad I really have to say I am not a huge fan of the two cam bow I like the Bianary cams a lot better then the 2 cam bows feel a lot nicer to me

"A country boy is all I'll ever be" Aron Lewis
    Stevens archery inception
    Black Eagle Archery Field Staff

Gotta snap some pics of this I just built some green and brown cables to match the string that was on it the bow is all black carbon i don't see too many flaws in the finish there are some but this bow was bought used so it has been shot a good bit and banged around
    "A country boy is all I'll ever be" Aron Lewis
    Stevens archery inception
    Black Eagle Archery Field Staff