a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim posten won't send order. Any ideas.

Jim posten won't send order. Any ideas.

My gf bought me one of his stabilizers for Christmas at beginning of December. Never got here. We have tried calling (no response), emailing (no response) and text (one reply that he was "looking into it").

Any ideas? Very frustrating. Buyer beware.

nothing new here. I would keep pestering and tell everyone you know about it. also maybe the better buisiness bureau?
    Mathews
    Victory
    Sur-Loc
    Tru Ball
    Bohning

Do a search. I don't know if there are answers posted but I am sure this isn't the first thread talking about this subject.
    <+><

pester him, i bought a stab last yr,and i did eventually get it after 3 or 4 month, and alot of pms to him. never again.
    Phoenix
    Invasion
    Accurate Archery Tuning-ONTARGET7
    ShootersArchery
    Nail by nail, and board by board.

Im calling bbb, the bank to tell them he stole from us and will be filing a police report in his hometown.

Quote Originally Posted by VidorBoy View Post
    Jim posten won't send order. Any ideas.
    Ya, pay him a visit.

I've been known to drive 1000 miles to make a point.
    2006 LH Bowtech Old Glory 70#, 32 1/2" draw, back to the Hostage rest, SH 7-pin Hunter, 500gr TR Crush 300 @ 285fps.
    2007 LH Bowtech Commander 60#, 32" draw, Limbdriver rest, BG 5-pin Flashpoint.
    2014 LH PSE Freak SP 70#, 32" draw, not set up yet.

I remember a few months back there was another thread about him not sending orders as well. I know that doesnt help, but this isnt " new news".
    I keep Tarantulas as my other hobby.

2011 Bowtech Assassin, 60X strings and cables, Bob Lambeth side plates, QAD ultra pro hd, 5 pin wrapped spot- hogg "real deal", Gold TIP XT hunters(5575), 100grn slick trick magnums, Limbsaver S coil stabilizer, bowrattler

Not the first time he has done this. I know the one I ordered took FOREVER 2-3 months after him saying it would be out in a week or so then ignoring my questions till it shipped. He makes a nice stab but he will never make another one for me. He is not the only one either, seems except for one or two most of the things I have ordered off AT has been that way. Im waiting on one now that is starting to get a little frustrating. It was supposed to be done around Dec 10ish when I first asked about it. Everytime since if I ask about it in the begining of the week it will be ready at the end of the week, if I ask at the end its supposed to be ready to go first thing the next week. Its starting to get a little old. At least he answers PMs though, what good it does...
    2012 Vector Turbo Black/Camo 91lbs KE...
    2010 Maxxis 31 Black/Camo
    2010 Bowtech Soldier (Wife)
    2010 Barnett Predator When you have to reach out and touch something...

pm the classified mod!
    WHITETAILS, WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF
    CLOSE SHOT ARTIST

PSE AXE7--PSE DNA

That stinks for you OP. I've seen so many manufacturers rise and fall on AT over the last few years that if my local shop doesn't carry it I am hesitant to buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChappyHOYT View Post
    Hunting shows have turned a once proud part of our heritage into a contest of inches. No wonder society sees hunting more and more in a negative light.

I have ordered 2 stabilizers from him. both took over a month to get but they were custom orders, not instock. IDK whats going on now, he is a nice guy and makes a great stabilizer, but it sounds like everone is having a hard time getting stuff lately. hope he gets back on track and doesnt hurt his company.

OP, i hope things work out with you. Have you tried sending his wife a pm? She usually responds much faster
    Hunt/target: Bowtech Insanity, MBG accent w/ vengeance head and dovetail, limb driver, Paradigm carbon hammer and QD, Black eagle
    trad: Hunterbows 3 piece hybrid longbow, bear kodiak

kinda like (predator stabilizers)!!

I keep Tarantulas as my other hobby.

2011 Bowtech Assassin, 60X strings and cables, Bob Lambeth side plates, QAD ultra pro hd, 5 pin wrapped spot- hogg "real deal", Gold TIP XT hunters(5575), 100grn slick trick magnums, Limbsaver S coil stabilizer, bowrattler

I thought there were threads on this subject. Didn't know there were so many. This shows always search AT first.
    <+><

How does someone sell a product on A.T. and not deliver time and time again, yet there still allowed to sale here and not get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by dpattarcher View Post
    How does someone sell a product on A.T. and not deliver time and time again, yet there still allowed to sale here and not get banned?
    My thoughts exactly Dan
    Mathews
    Victory
    Sur-Loc
    Tru Ball
    Bohning

Quote Originally Posted by dpattarcher View Post
    $$$

I have an order dating back to early October, still waiting to be filled.

I wish I had come across those threads earlier. I just assumed that his was a respected name.

On a similar note, I was swindled by a nationally known archery celebrity who'd won thousands of dollars in tournaments, whom I thought wouldn't risk ruining his reputation over some relatively cheap item - wrong.

Lessons learned.
    Archers patronizing and bashing fellow Archers with the purest distillate of ignorance, arrogance, and condescension.

He used to be real good about delivery. It's too bad that it has come to this.
    '08 Elite Synergy XT @ 65LBS 27.5" Draw Length
    Limb Driver
    CX Maxima Hunter 250s @27" 350grns 295 FPS
    MOPAR or No Car!!

What a joke this guys is, Does he ever respond to these threads. I know a year ago I was about to order one and talked to him a few times, then I kindly had someone pm me how terrible of a buisnessman he was and Im glad I stayed clear. Ill probably get banned for personal attack now. But this isnt a personal attack its is an attack on a poor buisness

Well you just made up my mind.I was thinking about ordering a stab from him.Now.I will not and make sure everyone I know doesn't order anything from him either.They should kick him off this sight!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    2011 Hoyt Carbon Element 2010 Maxxis 2012 Elite Answer
    HHA Optimizer-Lite Ultra 5519 (Hoyts Crackerized)
    QAD Ultra-Rest HDX
    Carbon Blade 8.5 stabalizer
    ACC 390 Pro Hunters / Carter RX2 release

Quote Originally Posted by seanhunter View Post
    Well you just made up my mind.I was thinking about ordering a stab from him.Now.I will not and make sure everyone I know doesn't order anything from him either.They should kick him off this sight!!!!!!!!!!!

Try a Vendetta. They are a little pricey but are awesome stabs. I placed an order tuesday and the owner built and shipped my order within a few hours. Pretty awesome service as far as i am concerned.

If your GF paid with a credit card I would have the company do a charge back and call it a day. I wouldn't give this anymore of my time or energy. Plenty of great Stabs out there to choose from. Go with someone else....................
    2014 Elite Energy 35 Xtra #70/2013 Elite Answer AP #70/B-Stinger 10.25 APG 8 oz.
    TightSpot APG / Easton ACC Pro Hunter 340/ 100gr Grim Reaper Razortips
    Tru Ball Beast Release/ HHA DS-5519/CBE Tek Hybrid / Limbdriver Pro-V

Quote Originally Posted by 5MilesBack View Post
    Ya, pay him a visit.

I've been known to drive 1000 miles to make a point.
    Id like to hear the "1000 mile" story!
    Give Me My Money, My Guns, And My Freedom!
    You Can Keep The "Change"!
    "Democracy is when two wolves and a lamb vote on what to put on the dinner plate. Liberty is when the lamb is well armed!"
    Molon Labe

Quote Originally Posted by nnelzon23 View Post
    Id like to hear the "1000 mile" story!
    Me to.

Do tell.....
    2009 Katera XL
    She's a shooter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast