December 31st, 2011, 05:30 PM
Few Accy's - Tru Glo Quiver, Fuse WB, Dead Nuts Pro, Plano AW Case, BowMaster
Here a few accessories that have been sitting in my spares box for a while... All prices shipped and paypal'd.
* LH Copper John Dead Nuts Pro, Dovetail, originally 5 pin but only 4 are included, 3rd axis, light, removable flip up pin cover - $100
* LH Fuse Whisper Biscuit, Black, Arrowhead, near new probably less than 25 shots in it - $50
* Quiver/Stab package - Tru Glo RT Green 5 arrow quiver with hardware, extra mount for stand or tree, Generics RTG wrist sling and black 3-rod stabilizer, great little addon package for that starter bow someone got for Christmas . - $35
* Plano All Weather Bow Case, Model 108110, Basically new, A bow has been it it a few times, but always indoors. PM me if interested, shipping may be the bugaboo here.
* Bowmaster Portable Bow Press, does NOT includes split limb adapters, used, but in fine shape - $35
Could do some tradin' -maybe a archery tackle box of sorts, some RT AP gloves, Duck Commander DVD's, uncut AXIS or FMJ's...old LH recurve maybe?
January 4th, 2012, 11:08 PM
January 8th, 2012, 06:43 PM
January 9th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Case is ridiculously expensive to ship, going to pull that one for local only... NE Florida.
January 11th, 2012, 02:12 PM
January 14th, 2012, 01:18 AM
February 12th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by amcmullen "It's the rut, awesome can happen ANY time!"
2012 Hoyt Carbon Element
2007 my first Pope and Young buck
Virginia Bowhunter's Association member
February 12th, 2012, 06:45 PM
February 13th, 2012, 01:12 PM
June 3rd, 2012, 06:46 AM
copper john sold - payment sent
PSE Bowmadness 3G skullworks Lefty 2012
Elite Hunter 2013 - My new toy
Bowtech Ross 2010 Carnivore 34 70 lb.
Vortex Optics -