Thread: Old pse carroll marauder

Old pse carroll marauder

Just picked up a old PSE Carroll Marauder for nothing and it needs new strings/cables, does anyone that has one know their lengths? This one still has the label on it with specs but the cable/string lengths dont make since to me, says cable-3281 and string 3262....is it 81 in. cable and 62 in string? thanks for any info... going to fix it up a little and give it to a kid who cant afford a new bow to get started hunting.

[B]`10 ALL BLACK PSE VENDETTA 50/60 W/`11 CAMS....08 PSE X-FORCE 6 HF 40/50.....

Speed,k.e., arrow weight and broadhead mean absolutely nothing without the absolute killer ACCURACY

If I remember right.. those were codes for the PSE tech manuals... which I no longer have!!!

I don't know anything about the strings. That was my first bow and I loved it.

What I have done in the past and it seems to work fine is--press the bow to get some deflection on the limbs. I start with the limb bolts just seated good. I have dummy strings made up . I just string it up to the point that it makes sense to me. If it looks good I go for it and make the stuff. It might take rocket science , but I don't use it. I have yet to have a failure. Use your head as to what an overload looks like. If you don't have a press use a rope or anything to compress the bow some. The whole idea is just to be able to see what it looks like all together. c.sitas

The bow has te strings/cables on it but they are frayed in spots, I know I can take them off amd measure them just wanted to know if anyone knew what they were...
    [B]`10 ALL BLACK PSE VENDETTA 50/60 W/`11 CAMS....08 PSE X-FORCE 6 HF 40/50.....

Speed,k.e., arrow weight and broadhead mean absolutely nothing without the absolute killer ACCURACY

This is the tune chart for a '92 Marauder Hunter. I was looking at the charts from '98 back and this is the only marauder model I found.
    different draw lengths took different string/cable lengths

oops, I was slow on the uptake on this one, huh. lol

http://tune.pse-archery.com/BowDetai...992&Model=0192
    So many cats,,,so few recipes.

thanks for the link guys.