Thread: Pse bow madness xs vs. Bear attack

Pse bow madness xs vs. Bear attack

I have a opportunity to pick up either one of these bows. Which one should i get and why? Thanks.

????Shoot both and then decide.Everybody is different.
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

I would shoot both but both of these are online deals ending soon.

Pse is my opinion but I'm a little one sided lol...but seriously need to shoot both and decode for yourself

blah blah android blah blah incredible blah
    2010 PSE Omen, Octane rest, Octane 5 pin sight, Octane one piece detachable quiver, carbon mayhem arrows, tru-ball release and custom fluorescent orange strings and cables.

I have not heard a pse shoot in a while now, but i have been hearing that they are somewhat louder than other bows out there. Is this true or just a myth. Also, with the PSE bow madness, i do not need different modules to switch draw lengths correct?

I have a bowmadness. Great bow for the money. Its far from a top end bow. But for hunting it will get the job done. I shot 2 with mine this year. 37yds caught the arrow up on the fletchings and 13yds and a ccomplete pass thru. Watched both deer tip over.

Well then its Pse hands down for me,I Used to sell Bear bows where i worked,Good Bow,Pse makes a Great Bow.Pse all the Way,You will love the Smooth Draw of the Bowmadness,I Have the Bowmadness mc and am waiting for the xs in the Mail,I Love my Bowmadness.
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

Correct the draw length can be adjusted from the cam as well as the # and let off....and my Omen is the most quiet bow I've ever owned

blah blah android blah blah incredible blah
    2010 PSE Omen, Octane rest, Octane 5 pin sight, Octane one piece detachable quiver, carbon mayhem arrows, tru-ball release and custom fluorescent orange strings and cables.

Quote Originally Posted by tciowa View Post
    I have a bowmadness. Great bow for the money. Its far from a top end bow. But for hunting it will get the job done. I shot 2 with mine this year. 37yds caught the arrow up on the fletchings and 13yds and a ccomplete pass thru. Watched both deer tip over.
    It may not be as expensive as a "1000 dollar bow" but it shoots as good or better as most bows that are twice its price.IMO,And it stacks the Deer up just as High as a "Top' End Bow.I Actually Prefer it over My Hoyt Crx 32,I Traded straight up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tciowa View Post

I thought BM were mid to high end.

My gf father shoots madness and I shoot a 2011 bear strike. He took 1 deer this season and I took 2... the same day 10 mins apart so.... Bear is the better choice
    Workin, spittin, huntin n fishin
    29/65# Obsession Evolution
    AXT carbon carnivore
    QAD HDX rest
    Dead Center Stabilizer

Quote Originally Posted by Coronadayz View Post
    My gf father shoots madness and I shoot a 2011 bear strike. He took 1 deer this season and I took 2... the same day 10 mins apart so.... Bear is the better choice
    So i guess deer prefer the Bear over the PSE? lol

I Want an Pse Omen now,Im gonna start looking for a 2010 Pse Omen...Man im addicted to Bows.

Quote Originally Posted by hedp View Post
    I thought BM were mid to high end.
    They are the top of the main line. Mine was $588.41 rts. When I say midrange I mean not a $1200 carbon element bare bow.

Bow Madness

This might leave the bear attack out of the race completely. I was looking on dicks sporting goods website and it says at the bottom of the page that the country of origin for the attack is china. Here is the link: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...ductId=4068680. Can anyone comfirm if this is true?

Bummer.
    I liked the Bear bows I shot at Dick's last year when I was deciding which bow to choose, but I thought they were American Made...
    If you can't get a Mathews Z7 Magnum, go with the PSE deal.
    I test shot several and they were fast and quiet.

I just bought a Bear Attack about a month ago, so far I think it is an excellent bow very smooth and quite. I did look at the PSE Vendetta and the Bowtech Assasin but the price was better on the Bear and I liked it too. I still may buy a Vendetta or Revenge if I can find one at a good deal.

I thought they were made in Gainesville, Fl. Doesn't Bear have a plant there?

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotehunter11 View Post
    This might leave the bear attack out of the race completely. I was looking on dicks sporting goods website and it says at the bottom of the page that the country of origin for the attack is china. Here is the link: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...ductId=4068680. Can anyone comfirm if this is true?
    Bear manufacturing is in Gainesville Fl

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Only you can decide this question. Nobody's opinion matters but your own. Shoot both then decide. I've shot both, both seem to be great bows.

BM XS it a great chocie I have the 2011 BM XS and I love it. But the 2012 BM XS come out with better cams and they put better strings on the 2012 bows..This is a very quiet bow. and they don't get any more smoother then this Bow I looked at a bear when I bought mine and It just didnt have the feel to it like the PSE has.....PSE all the way

Quote Originally Posted by DTeague74 View Post
    BM XS it a great chocie I have the 2011 BM XS and I love it. But the 2012 BM XS come out with better cams and they put better strings on the 2012 bows..This is a very quiet bow. and they don't get any more smoother then this Bow I looked at a bear when I bought mine and It just didnt have the feel to it like the PSE has.....PSE all the way

Are you sure about the strings? I spoke to a PSE employee and he said the only thing different was the cams.

Brand new Attacks shipped free for under $380. By far the best deal on a new bow out there right now. Bar none. Very nice bow. Ebay by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruth35 View Post
    Brand new Attacks shipped free for under $380. By far the best deal on a new bow out there right now. Bar none. Very nice bow. Ebay by the way.
    Thats exactly were i ordered mine from. I paid 367 with free shipping. It will be here tomorrow so i cant wait. Its a great deal considering last year it sold for $750.