FS: Whalen 2-Finger Hooker Release, New!

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

FS: Whalen 2-Finger Hooker Release, New!

For those of you that have not tried a Whalen Hooker release, here's your chance. I have two, one of which I have decided to sell since my other one will never wear out!

For sale: Whalen Hooker 2-finger, black, 7/8" hole size, BRAND NEW and never shot with both knobs, a wrench for adjusting, and a piece of d-loop cord (not required but the material has been found to be slightly smoother). It is supplied with two thumb peg knobs: one is sharply knurled, the other is smooth. Here's a picture with the smooth knob attached:

BlackHooker2Finger.jpg

The advantages:
    - No moving parts - it will likely never wear out
    - Compact and very, very lightweight
    - Comfortable
    - Encourages proper shooting technique (works better when using good backtension form)
    - Inexpensive
    - Can be easily converted from right-hand to left. You just thread the thumb peg on the appropriate side of the release.

As I said, I have another red one which I like very much that I am keeping. It's so simple and works so well. I just don't need two of them. I do, however need a better scope, which the money from this will go toward.

The list price on Mike's website is $105 (not including shipping) for a two-finger release. Most of the time used Hooker releases are selling for $60 - $65 TYD. Make me an offer. If the offer is a good one, you'll be buying what may very well be the last release you'll ever need to buy.
    Last edited by williamskg6; January 11th, 2012 at 02:09 PM. Reason: updated title
    Online Map of Range Locations (Editable) Hidden Content (Desktop) Hidden Content (Mobile Devices)
    Online Map of Shops That Carry Olympic Archery Gear (Editable) Hidden Content
    My 3D Animated Avatars Gallery: Hidden Content
    USAA Level 2 Instructor, My Opinionated Blog Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Sold pending payment. That was fast!
    Online Map of Range Locations (Editable) Hidden Content (Desktop) Hidden Content (Mobile Devices)
    Online Map of Shops That Carry Olympic Archery Gear (Editable) Hidden Content
    My 3D Animated Avatars Gallery: Hidden Content
    USAA Level 2 Instructor, My Opinionated Blog Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements