Thread: Bowtech Insanity CPX Review

Bowtech Insanity CPX Review

Here is my experience with the Insanity CPX.

http://muddyhunter.blogspot.com/2012...anity-cpx.html

BowTech Experience CPX, Montana Black Gold Ascent, B-Sting Pro Hunter stabilizer, TightSpot quiver, Easton Axis FMJ, Rocket Meatseeker Broadheads

One of the better reviews I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mathews Z7 - classic
    Hoyt Vector 32 - Bone Collector
    Hoyt Spyder 30

i shot one yesterday, and i loved it! i do still like my carbon element rkt better. i was going to buy one, but honestly, the axle setup scares me a little. i will wait a few months and see what, if any, problems may arise...i think it will be with the axle system or limb tips if there is any issues with this bow...time will tell.

The reason for the axle setup is actually an advantage to dealers. The addition of the pieces at the end of the axles actually help eliminate pressing damage.
    BowTech Experience CPX, Montana Black Gold Ascent, B-Sting Pro Hunter stabilizer, TightSpot quiver, Easton Axis FMJ, Rocket Meatseeker Broadheads

North Dakota soon to be Coeur d' alene Idaho
    cant wait to get mine!!

One of the biggest differences between the Invasion and the Insanity is riser length. The Insanity has a much longer riser by about 2-3". The length of the riser, along with the Insanity being a center pivot and very close to having a deflexed riser makes the stability, balance, and forgiveness of the Insanity better than the Invasion.
    That's not even close to a deflexed riser.... I don't care what Bowtechs PR dept is shoveling..... errr I mean "saying"!

besides that the Insanity CPXL is the first Bowtech that I have LIKED in a long time....!
    I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else's blood and I have no problem with going out the same way...... ~me

Did you order another black ops?

Mathews Z7 - classic
    Hoyt Spyder 30

Bottom line, how long will the wait be?????
    2012 CPXL, Spot Hogg Hunter wrapped, " 10 Crackers Custom, Spot Hogg Hunter wrapped, QAD HD, Tilttamer, CS Max Hunters, Crackerized, Doinker Spot Hogg Wise Guy! THANKS to Bowtech, T.R.U. Ball, Crackers, Tinks, Spot Hogg, TOAD Presses, and Bucknasty Strings and Cables For supporting the Troops!!! " U Crackerized?

Yes sir.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAX-HD View Post
    Did you order another black ops?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepman View Post
    Yes sir.
    kewl

Mathews Z7 - classic
    Hoyt Spyder 30

Ordered my 70 lb black ops friday and was told 4 weeks max

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

For my lefty 70lb black ops I was told 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingABN! View Post
    Bottom line, how long will the wait be?????

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepman View Post
    For my lefty 70lb black ops I was told 3 weeks.
    My dealer placed my order at the ATA show and I wasn't expecting mine (exactly like yours) for months. I never asked. I've never received a LH bow in less than 8 weeks. Maybe they are giving us first show this year?
    I'm not an inspiration; It's just the situation I'm in and I'm doing my best......

ttt

I really hope they start shipping them out soon. Ive had a DP on mine for a month now so it makes me feel like ive already been waiting forever!!

i like that review i will be ordering one soon as my other bow sells. i dont know what color i want yet.

Good review

Nice review. Cant wait to get mine...

I have a 60# cpxl on order....after reading this I wonder if I should of ordered a 70#. My tendonitus was telling me no at the time....now I am having second thoughts....

I have my XL on order in BO. I hope to be shooting it in a couple of weeks with even more forgivness.

nice review + more useful reviews and links

Nice job, bud.

A couple of useful links for those looking at Insanity:

One more review: very detailed and informative: http://compoundbowchoice.com/brands/...ty-cpx/review/
    Interesting thread with a few posts about limb problems: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1738441