Thread: Bowtech Invasion spine and arrow selection ?

Bowtech Invasion spine and arrow selection ?

I have been shooting Beman ICS Bowhunters for a while and overall been a great arrow. I have thought about trying those Easton Flatline arrows. You can increase your spine and decrease arrow weight. I am shooting an Invasion looking to go ahead and max it out to 70lbs at a 26 in draw. The bemans I shot were 400 spine. My arrows are short roughly 24.5 inches. Should I stay with the 400s or possibly go to a 340 spine? I know shorter arrows you do not need to increase the spine as much as a longer arrow. I figured with the increased poundage of 70 lbs that it would not hurt to increase the spine a little. Beman ICS Bowhunters (400s) 8.4 gpi) vs. Easton Flatline (400s) 7.3 gpi)? Im open to any other arrow suggestions for hunting.

2014 Elite E32 Ninja
    26.5 in. 70 lbs.
    Beman ICS 400, NAP Killzone 100 gr. broadheads
    QAD HDX, Scott Exxus

Im shooting my 70lb invasion maxed out around 72 lbs with a 26.5" draw length. Arrows are cut right at the riser so somewhere around 26.5-26.75 inches. I am shooting Easton FMJ 340's for hunting and Easton Axis 340's for 3d.

I shoot my 70 lb. Invasion with 28 1/4" black Easton Axis 400 (9.0 gpi). I have seen terrific arrow flight using Blazers. I'm not sure off the top of my head what the Easton arrow charts will recommend but I've been very happy with the Axis. Good kinetic energy, super strong shaft as well.

Noser I still liked the 400 spine overall as well. I am thinking of just staying with that spine. Just need to decide if I want to go Flatliners or stay with the Bemans
    2014 Elite E32 Ninja
    26.5 in. 70 lbs.
    Beman ICS 400, NAP Killzone 100 gr. broadheads
    QAD HDX, Scott Exxus