Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newberry, FL ASA Shoot Feb 4th

I be there shooting open A

Black Chrome MX2, Gold Tip arrows Scott's releases CBE sights. In God we Trust.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitBri View Post
    Is this shoot held in Newberry every year? I ask because I just had a college buddy move down in that area so next year I would consider making the trip as a dual purpose trip.
    They've had this shoot every year in Gainesville for a while now. I don't know exactly how many years it's been there, but I don't see it moving any time soon. They have a great site to shoot at the Newberry complex.
    2014 Hoyt Pro Comp XL

Quote Originally Posted by NateUK View Post
    They've had this shoot every year in Gainesville for a while now. I don't know exactly how many years it's been there, but I don't see it moving any time soon. They have a great site to shoot at the Newberry complex.
    The shoot has been in Gainesville since ASA start 1993 ...It has been held at Newberry for now it's third year. and years and yaers to come.
    In God we Trust all others pay CASH

I message from my phone...so posts are short and sweet . No need for grammar , figure it out man.

We'll be making the trip from up here in the panhandle. Gonna be two of us in Open C an one Trad. Gonna be a blast.
    Panhandle Archers for Christ--Chairman
    www.panhandlearchers.com

Heading down from Pa. and then staying for 2 months until the snow melts. One of the benifits of being a Super Senior.
    --PSE Supra Me--Tru-Ball SP,Scott Exxus---Bohning Archery X2 vanes & nocks--60X Strings-Black Eagle Magnums

Me and several buddys gonna load up and leave out thursday a.m. and head that way! Me and another buddy is gonna be shooting hunter, and a couple others are gonna be shooting novice.
    Elite Energy 35 Blackou

Quote Originally Posted by draw29 View Post
    Heading down from Pa. and then staying for 2 months until the snow melts. One of the benifits of being a Super Senior.
    Now thats what I am talking about staying down there for three months
    Black Chrome MX2, Gold Tip arrows Scott's releases CBE sights. In God we Trust.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12