Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elite bows.

I shot a GT500 last year and placed an order for a Pure the next day. Got my Tour this past month and it is absolutely the best bow I have ever shot. I will definitlely be hunting with a 60lb speed mod Answer this winter!
    Currently Shooting: 2014 PSE Supra Max 29/60 Blue Shrewd, Spot Hogg, Trophy Taker, Beman 3Deadringer, Specialty Archery, HHA
    Waiting On: 2014 PSE Full Throttle 28.5/60 Skullworks
    Bowfishing with: 2013 AMS Fish Hawk & 2013 Bear Apprentice Pink (GF's bow)

absolutely the best as far as i am concerned
    I am backlogged in bad deals, please don't deal with me.

AT Classifieds Admin

I love my hunter!!! I am building my answer tonight

Bluff Country BowStrings Pro Staff
    Trinity Archery Field Staff

I don't think you can go wrong with an elite! Still loving my answer, but the hunter, pulse, and pure all shoot well (smooth and quiet with a solid backwall)
    2014 Hoyt Factor 34, Trophy taker smackdown pro rest, bee stinger sport hunter extreme 6" stabilizer, mbg 5 pin ascent, flatline arrows. montec 125 (389.12 grains)

just picked up a elite aigil ss with the rev cams. all i can say is
    holy cow what a bow. i normally draw 60#, but with this bow
    i can easy draw 68#.

My sig says it all... I love my Z's..
    2- 2010 Elite Z28 black/ ...
    2010 Elite XLR
    Nok'd Up Archery Staff Shooter
    DaVinci Bowstrings, TRU Ball, Gold Tip, Bohning
    U.S. ARMY Operation Iraqi Freedom VET.. STAND BEHIND OR STAND IN FRONT OF US...

My opinion is that the bows are nice, i shoot the Pulse and like everything but the grip , I am a old Bowtech shooter and the grips are very similar and are what i am use to, but hand position is alot tougher to duplicate and maintain on the Elites. Hey thats just me and my opinion.

I currently own 2 Elite bows one is a 2011 Tour in all black and a 2008 Xtreme XL I am a target shooter I don't hunt anymore. The things that I love about these bows is the sold back wall, the amazingly smooth draw cycle. Another great feature I found all the Elite bows have is that they are capable of use as target bows and with a simple change of accessories you can convert that amazing target bow and turn it into an equally as amazing hunting bow.
    08 Elite Xtreme XL--------11 Elite Tour
    Sure Loc Sights, B Stinger Stabilizers, Easton X7 Arrows, Limbdriver, Trophy Taker, Pro Points, 60X Strings

Really, just an over gloryfied over priced bow made in neyw yeork city.it ant even close to the concept of fast. Get a tried and true hoyt Mathews, the new pse and bears are better and smoother oh and quieter than eleitnots. Just my opinion lol

Really, just an over gloryfied over priced bow made in neyw yeork city.it ant even close to the concept of fast. Get a tried and true hoyt Mathews, the new pse and bears are better and smoother oh and quieter than eleitnots. Just my opinion lol
    WOW, can't get more ignorant than that now can you?? Just my opinion lol
    2012 Elite Answer Customized
    2006 Switchback XT, T5 quiver
    Spot Hogg Hogg It Sights
    QAD Rests and Stokerized SS1 and Axion Stabilizers
    GoldTip Arrows with Montec CS broadheads

just bought an elite hunter. love the bow. very happy with my purchase. just shoot alot of bows and go with the one that feels right for you. everyone has their own opinion. i don't think you would have any complaints if you went with an elite though.

Quote Originally Posted by highcj5 View Post
    just bought an elite hunter. love the bow. very happy with my purchase. just shoot alot of bows and go with the one that feels right for you. everyone has their own opinion. i don't think you would have any complaints if you went with an elite though.
    Yes, highcj5 is right. Sorry for letting my feelings get in way over opinion. Elite does have a warranty that others won't match. Know a guy down the way much like dullstick on here with an elite but with a "im a superior horses a** attitude but can't back it up and gets his eyeballs shot out all day long. So in the end I really don't have any business on this forum to begin with, so I will go.

Sorry bout ignorant spelling, that's dullstik,not dullstick! Dullstick, sharpstic, chopsticks it's all it is a little shtiky...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12