Thread: Fixed G5 or Expandable Broadhead

Fixed G5 or Expandable Broadhead

I shoot a G5 Teken which is expandable, I think is the name of it, and my brother shoots the Montec, a fixed blade. He's gotten better blood trails when im still making good shots. Just wondering y'alls opinion on expandables compared to the fixed blades as far as flying straight and better holes. I'm deciding between the T3 or one of the Montec styles.

I also shoot the head you do. although i have found my past three blood trails decent, I feel shot placement is KEY so no matter the blood trail all my deer have gone down in sight because i had great shot placment. I keep shoooting them cuz im confident in them and i can group very well out ot 40 yrds. If you make a good shot i feel any head will work. Ihave become fond of these due to the accuracy i can get. As for t3 or montec I prefer the teken over both due to the accuracy deal and since its expandable there is a 1/2" coc head aswell.

I say if your are accurate with them and stick withem "dont fix what is not broken"

you will love t3s ....i kno i do
    '11 BowTech Invasion 29.5"DL-Limbdriver Pro Rest-Archer Extreme primal xd sight--Easton fmj--Rage hypos /
    Archery or Nothing