Thread: Indiana Non-Resident License Costs??

Indiana Non-Resident License Costs??

It is crazy how things sometimes work out. Last night I was at Gander Mountain seeing what I could get to trade in my shotgun for a turkey shotgun. While there I was looking at predator calls and got to talking to this guy who lives here in Pa now for school, but is from Indiana. He said he was looking for a place to hunt coyotes, so I offered to take him out to some of my hunting spots this morning. We got to talking and he said anytime I want to come to southern Indiana and hunt deer I am more than welcome. He showed me some of the bucks members of his family took this year and well I think I need to make a trip to Indiana this fall. What are the costs for non-resident license to archery hunt deer in Indiana? I searched the Game and Fish website, but there seemed to be multiple license. It was a bit confusing. Do you need the annual hunting license and a deer license or can you use the 5 day hunting license? Is there a separate archery license fee? Any help is appreciated from the Hoosiers in this room.

http://www.in.gov/dnr/ quick google search

im pretty sure its $150 for an archery license/tag. and that lasts you from the beginning of october to like the end of november. then its another $150 for each season after that.

All you have to have is the non-res archery tag. No other licenses or permits are required. No you can not use the 5 day license, that is for small game etc. The tag is around $150.

Is the archery tag good for a doe or buck? How many bucks can you shoot?

if you are archery hunting all you need is your archery license and it is good for all season(0ct1-first weekend in Jan) you can take 1 buck total and you need a separate license for each deer...
    Alein X (WOO HOO!!!!)
    CE Maxima 250
    Limbdriver rest
    Posten Stab.

Quote Originally Posted by tyepsu View Post
    It is crazy how things sometimes work out. Last night I was at Gander Mountain seeing what I could get to trade in my shotgun for a turkey shotgun. While there I was looking at predator calls and got to talking to this guy who lives here in Pa now for school, but is from Indiana. He said he was looking for a place to hunt coyotes, so I offered to take him out to some of my hunting spots this morning. We got to talking and he said anytime I want to come to southern Indiana and hunt deer I am more than welcome. He showed me some of the bucks members of his family took this year and well I think I need to make a trip to Indiana this fall. What are the costs for non-resident license to archery hunt deer in Indiana? I searched the Game and Fish website, but there seemed to be multiple license. It was a bit confusing. Do you need the annual hunting license and a deer license or can you use the 5 day hunting license? Is there a separate archery license fee? Any help is appreciated from the Hoosiers in this room.
    That was a good thing you did offering to take him hunting. Pays off to be kind! Hunters helping hunters now how it should be.
    DB
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    That was a good thing you did offering to take him hunting. Pays off to be kind! Hunters helping hunters now how it should be.
    DB
    Well, I know how much I love hunting and how hard it can be to find a place to hunt when you move somewhere new. Just from talking to the guy I could tell he loves hunting just as much as I do and sounds like a good guy. Not to sound selfish, but taking him out coyote hunting could payoff big time if I can go to Indiana this fall and shoot a monster.