Archery Talk Forum banner

2012 Bowtech Strykezones!!

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Zrt1200 
#1 ·
OK...the new 2012 prices have kicked in. Any "Authorized Dealer" will have adjusted their prices by now or risk loosing the line (hint hint). Anyway, this is going to get somewhat complex as even though I have to sell these bows for what they say I have to I have sweetend the deal somewhat :wink: Check out my website for the latest bargains....I am sure you will find that though the prices are Bowtechs, the deals are all ours and we MORE than make it worth your while to shop with us :teeth:

Feel free to give us a shout and look Here for the deals:

http://www.wyverncreations.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=78

Thanks
Wyvern
wyverncreations@comcast.net
603-659-0575

#3 ·
Not yet...working on getting all my updates in. It looks just like an SR on the outside with the addition of the magnification adjustment. That and the crosshairs are basicly the XB 30's. Just got Scorpyd and Darton up there. Still more work to do....Trijicon has to go up there too :wink:
Wyvern

#12 ·
Bump for a guy who stands behind his products well after the sale. Who answers all e-mails and PM's. And Call's you back if you get the answer machine. Thanks Dave for all you do for us guys. Al

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.