Thread: Mathews DXT 2009 40lb limbs

Mathews DXT 2009 40lb limbs

I have for sale a mathews dxt. Its a 2009 with 40lb limbs. The limbs are black and camo riser. There is wear on front of grip like alot of mathews bows. It comes with a 25" mathews passion cam on it which makes it a 26" draw on the dxt. It makes it even smoother..The reason im selling is my wife wants a longer ata for target...There are limbsavers on black limbs.

425 tyd

comes with a hha slider sight and limbsaver mini stab..

It has a z7 grip on it for slimmer feel

Any idea what the fps is? Just curious how fast it shoots at that poundage. Also, any idea how high the poundage goes? Sometimes you can get a couple more pounds out of them when they're tightened down even though the max says 40. My wife shoots 42-43...

no idea on the speed..but it goes to 41

Ttt
    THE EQUIPMENT YOU USE MEANS NOTHING IF YOU DONT PUT IN ENOUGH EFFORT TO GET ON THE BIG BOYS

PM sent

Pm returned
    THE EQUIPMENT YOU USE MEANS NOTHING IF YOU DONT PUT IN ENOUGH EFFORT TO GET ON THE BIG BOYS

Sold

When you write "sold" on your listing, there is a little button to check off that says "close thread". Then we don't have to click on listings that no longer have bows for sale. Thanks.

That little button doesn't exist on my mobile ya jerk

Here's one for ya. SOLD

I was trying to be polite. I almost bought this bow for my wife and I'm still looking for one. So every time I do a search this thread comes up. It's just frustrating. Sorry you don't have a button to close the thread. No computer?

That's nice. I hate to see ya mad. And no I don't have a pc

closed