Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Found the Original Bear Whitetail Hunter Manual

powerguy167:

Would you send A copy of the BEAR WHITETAIL II MANUAL. TO dwighttimma@gmail.com Thanks

PM sent.

Would you send A copy of the BEAR WHITETAIL MANUAL. TO: onasteephill@yahoo.com Thanks!

I inherited one of these from my dad many years ago. Can you send me a copy of the manual as well? staatscomm@gmail.com. thanks.

PM sent

Pm sent I hope im not to late!

Whitetail Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by straddleridge View Post
    I have spent hours looking on the internet for the original Bear whitetail Hunter manual because I lost mine. I found it while cleaning my basement.

I have seen several posts asking questions about this bow. I have scanned the manual an will make it available to anyone who wants it. It is an excellent 23 page manual with tuning instructions, parts lists, maintenance instructions and drawings.

The manual is too large (about 3 1/2 MB) zipped so I can't post it. If you want a copy please send me a PM.
    Hope you still have a copy of the manual. Just found my Whitetail Hunter after many years. Please send to stevomcg@verizon.net Thanks!

I sure would like a copy of that Bear Whitetail Hunter Manual hcheber@gmail.com

PM Sent.

Pm sent

My wife just bought this bow in good shape at a Goodwill store for $5.00 with no manual. She really wants to learn to use it, put the draw weight is to much for her. Could you please send me a copy of your manual for the Whitetail Hunter bow so I can adjust the weight and tune it for her? Thank You VERY much for your time!! thomasgoenner@yahoo.com

If you still got it.
    My son was just given one yesterday and wanted to know tuning on this

Man I cant believe there are that many people with this bow being second, third or fourth owners!

Thanks in advance

swsinhawaii@aol.com

new to this and looking for the manual for this bow please someone send me the file!! johnnyj1333@gmail.com

Pm sent
    2012 Bowtech Assassin 64#
    rip cord code red rest
    Truglo range rover .019 single pin slider
    29" acc pro hunter 390 tipped with toxic BH
    octane quiver/stab & fuse release

Bear Whitetail Manual

Quote Originally Posted by straddleridge View Post
    I have spent hours looking on the internet for the original Bear whitetail Hunter manual because I lost mine. I found it while cleaning my basement.

I have seen several posts asking questions about this bow. I have scanned the manual an will make it available to anyone who wants it. It is an excellent 23 page manual with tuning instructions, parts lists, maintenance instructions and drawings.

The manual is too large (about 3 1/2 MB) zipped so I can't post it. If you want a copy please send me a PM.
    I have a Whitetail Legend from 1992. It is my understanding is the only difference is my Legend is a Recurve Compound as opposed to straight limbs.
    Mine went through a Tornado 5/10/2008 and the manual get wet and stuck together. I tried re-soaking it and opening it but it delaminated anyway.
    I would really appreciate a copy of this.
    Thanks,
    Knute

I just got the bow,(White tail hunter early version) and would like the Manual. This may be a dumb question, but What is a PM? I am ex postoffice and to me that means Post Master. Anyway I hope you see this Email and can forward the manual to me. This bow will be used to get my Grand daughter into Adult the size.

Thanks

Please email me a copy rmbailey2010@gmail.com
    Thanks!

if you still have the whitetale hunter manual available, i would greatly appreciate a copy
    thank you
    bruce emmons
    emmons7bm@yahoo.com

PM sent. I'm so glad I found this thread, and this forum.

HIP

I realize you posted this a long time ago but I don't have my manual and cant remember how to properly adjust the draw length, if you still have the manual I would appreciate a copy. Thank you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234