Thread: 2012 Pse drive cams VS Evo cams

2012 Pse drive cams VS Evo cams

hey guys, looking at the revenge for a hunting bow, and really my number one thing I like in a hunting bow is SMOOTH cams. the 2011 fuel cam from hoyt is not smooth at all! it will get demoted to my 3D bow. but how does the DC cam compare to the Evo cam? is the DC cam smooth?? thanks yall.

Ben
    Hunting~~2011 G5 Prime Shift, Extreme Archery Site, Fuse Carbon Blade, Easton FMJ 440gr. 275fps 77KE, Nap Spitfire Maxx, QAD Drop Away Pro HDX, 65 pounds, 29" DL
    TEAM 15--- Band of Booners

Heard both are smooth but the DC is a littler smoother but only you can determine the smoothness.
    2013 Hoyt spyder turbo, 70lbs black out
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Spot Hogg Wiseguy release, Easton FMJ's

2013 pse omen max stormy hardwoods 60#
    Team whack'em and stack'em, aka "dookie soiled loincloth"

The Evo cam starts off a little stiffer...thats seems to be the only difference in my opinion. I have both a Freak and a Vendetta DC.....
    WILD REALITY TV

PSE Field Staff

thanks guys, I really want to go to the shop and shoot the revenge!! my weekends are busy...! any more people have opinions on this?
    Hunting~~2011 G5 Prime Shift, Extreme Archery Site, Fuse Carbon Blade, Easton FMJ 440gr. 275fps 77KE, Nap Spitfire Maxx, QAD Drop Away Pro HDX, 65 pounds, 29" DL
    TEAM 15--- Band of Booners

I felt the revenge was alittle more aggressive than the evo, but with the short ata of the revenge you would expect that.
    Felt the same way about the vendetta xs when I shot that, that's just me however. Others may feel different about that.
    2014 Xpedition Xcentric BLACK 30" 60# qad hd, extreme sight, K3 stabilizer, truball ht, victory vaps