Thread: Got my 2012 Chevy 2500 Police truck

Got my 2012 Chevy 2500 Police truck

Finally got my truck in. I was asked by my boss what vehicle do I want to drive for my patrol car ? So I just told him I would like a 4x4 truck, black in color with all inside lights and un marked. Thinking he would say lets be real now LOL. He said that would be fine and in Nov. ordered the truck. I now have the truck and I love it. But this is what he ordered me. A 2012 Chevy 2500 4x4 ext cab. It has all the lights finally in and a restraint system installed. This is so awsome and I love to dive it. I have a pretty cool boss I think. I told him I would mark it with camo letteing , but he didnt go that far. I also want the Chevy Camaro, be just like th eshow Hawaii 5 O LOL
    truck.jpg

I can do all things through Christ Jesus !

Wow talk about a an expensive cop car. HOLY @@@@
    2012 Elite Anwer 65# 29" Pimped Red Hades Skulls Spott Hogg Right On QAD HDX Bloodsport HT-2 300 Stokerized SS1 Firenocks Yeti Grips Tight Spot
    2009 Elite Z28 Realtree AP 28.5" Trophy Ridge 5 pin NAP Apache Easton Axis 400
    Quote Originally Posted by L.I.Archer View Post
    Never trust anyone with two first names.

Yea we have some back roads where people like to go and try and hide and if they know where they are going they can hit the off roads easy. Our cars just could not make it in that area. If people knew the area the just head that way and once they hit a certain road we would not take our cars down it, just way to rough for the Impala's. Now I can just follow right behind them LOL.

Very nice indeed!.
    Love what you have; Be grateful for what you receive; Give what you can and always remember; what goes around, comes around... Live Well... Be Wise.
    Martin-Rytera, PSE, Browning, Samick Bows.

Well hope you use the taxpayers money wisely.. Catch all the bad guys you can and enjoy the ride!!! Pretty freakin sweet ride right there.
    ----08.5 ELITE GT500 ----- ASAT- NATION
    TUFFSAK bag targets
    MAGNUS BUZZCUTS /GRIZZ TRICK II /RAGE HYPO

Thats gotta be the coolest undercover police vehicle ive seen.

if i got pulled over i would have to tell ya "Nice Truck!!" lol
    Mathews UltraMax-_Hoyt contender elite-_SpyderWeb Targets_-Gold tip Arrows_-Spott-Hogg Sights_-Scott and Stan Releases_-B stinger Stabilizers_-

It can be used for under cover, but it was purchased to be my patrol vehicle. I like it so I can sit at a corner and just turn it off and watch a possible drug house and not stand out. You see alot of these trucks just driving so you cant even tell what it is. The windows are getting tinted at 50% and it will have a diamond plated black tool box in the bed. The antanas are very small and they are mounted on the front rail of the bed where you cant hardly see them. My boss had to go out of town for a couple days so he took it last night. I am back to my Impala now and I miss my truck. He better not sctratch it LOL.

I want one
    2011 PSE EVO 62#--Black Gold Flashpoint--Axion 4in stab--Whisker Biscuit--PSE X Quiver.
    Easton Bloodline 400 at 270 fps and High Country Speed Pro Max at 315 fps
    PSE MILITA

its a shame all those fords will be able to out run you now...
    SOMEDAY THEY WILL NAME A BOW AFTER ME

Thats why he should have gotten a PowerWagon
    2011 PSE EVO 62#--Black Gold Flashpoint--Axion 4in stab--Whisker Biscuit--PSE X Quiver.
    PSE MILITA

LOL, I wanted the Ford FX4 150, because that is what I drive and I like it. He went with the Chevy for the warranty. I would have taken a Dodge also, they just look meen and tough.

LOL, I wanted the Ford FX4 150, because that is what I drive and I like it. He went with the Chevy for the warranty. I would have taken a Dodge also, they just look meen and tough
    It doesnt matter what brand it is that is an awsome truck
    PSE MILITA

that is bad ass
    ''My idea of heaven is chasing Whitetail bucks."

http://countrywideoutdoors.com/

I must say that is pretty wicked to have a truck for that but I think I would still like to have a 5.0 Mustang doing 140 plus chasin someone.

Well keep that undercover stuff for sniping real crooks don't be hassling honest folks with the an unmarked unit for driving the same speed most cops do when they are off duty. I like and appreciate cops, but don't care much for hypocrites.

Sweet ride man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Prime Centroid
    Athens Accomplice 34
    HT-2 350's
    HHA DS
    Limbdriver Rest

That is a nice ride.

You need to get a black bear tune on that sucka and you will keep up with that mush stang
    JBKSTRINGS.com
    Athens Archery

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt Hunter View Post
    I must say that is pretty wicked to have a truck for that but I think I would still like to have a 5.0 Mustang doing 140 plus chasin someone.
    im a ford and chevy guy and i dont really like dodge, but the new charger is sick. the police edition limits out at 185 mph
    ''My idea of heaven is chasing Whitetail bucks."

http://countrywideoutdoors.com/

Thats tuff...........
    I have seen a few cool Cop trucks in MO.
    New Breed Genetix- 60lbs. / 28.5" = 370 grains @ 282 FPS
    New Breed Eclipse- 65lbs. / 28.5" = 370 grains @ 291 FPS

Custom-Arrows. com , Carters Archery- "Get Crackerized" , Starrflight FOBs- "Fletchings Only Better"

I love the truck, just the 4 whell drive sucks on it. I had to go thru a ditch not much of one but it was wet. 2 wheel spun the tires, stuck it in 4 hi which turns the traction control off. Started to go and it spun a tire and it kicked the stabitrack in. Which is worse than traction control. So put it in 4 low and it shuts everything down. Pulled right out without spinning.
    You can turn all this off by navigating thru the control panel. But as soon as you turn off the truck it resets itself back on. Aslo 4 lo is nothing like 4 lo in my truck. You can do about 20 25 mph in this truck on 4 lo. Mine you can do about 10 mph.