Thread: arrows with green colors: Need PICS

arrows with green colors: Need PICS

I'm about to try to fletch a dozen of flatlines for my backup bow. My bow is accented in line green so I want to have green on my wraps or fletchings to match the bow. Anyone have any green custom fletchin jobs that they have done? Id like to see some pics

Here is some Neon Green 2.1" & 3" Fusions

HOYT HAVOC-TEC,EXTREME RT900,DROP ZONE ,MUZZY 3 BLADE,ACC 3-49
    HOYT AM32,VIPER H1000,DROP ZONE ,MUZZY MX3 ,TROPHY RIDGE CRUSH 400

US Army 1981 - 1989

I will post pics this weekend hopefully. I have green tiger blazers and green zebra wraps
    2012 Elite Anwer 65# 29" Pimped Red Hades Skulls Spott Hogg Right On QAD HDX Bloodsport HT-2 300 Stokerized SS1 Firenocks Yeti Grips Tight Spot
    2009 Elite Z28 Realtree AP 28.5" Trophy Ridge 5 pin NAP Apache Easton Axis 400
    Quote Originally Posted by L.I.Archer View Post
    Never trust anyone with two first names.

Here are my wife’s arrows I just did yesterday. I think they came out good other than I have to get some green or pink nocks.

GEDC1468.jpg

They all look good, here are some arrows i shoot out of my Elite Pulse

100MEDIA_IMAG0070.jpg100MEDIA_IMAG0071.jpg

They are carbon express bluestreaks with custom wraps from onestringer.com they have my initials, a deer skull, and deer tracks on them plus the black and blue flames. For fletchings i have 3 black 2.1" fusions. On my hunting ones i shoot blue nockturnal nocks and for 3d shooting i just shoot the clear nocks. These arrows are virtually impossible to see when shooting 3d, alot of ppl use to shoot my arrows but heck you cant shoot at what you cant see!

I wanna do something unique on these flatlines too, im just having a hard time deciding what i want to do. Green wraps with white fletchings, green with all black black fletchings, or white wraps with green fletchings. Big decisions i guess lol

there r only 3 ppl on this for shooting green arrows? Cmon

Some of mine, GT Velocity's with Blazers, and Easton N-Fused Epics with Fusions.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailBryan View Post
    Some of mine, GT Velocity's with Blazers, and Easton N-Fused Epics with Fusions.
    Love the helical you put on those Blazers. What jig/clamp did you use for them?
    United Bowhunters of New Jersey
    "If it doesn't have big antlers or gobble, I don't hunt it"

them r some bad lookin arrows bryan! I like'em alot

Quote Originally Posted by strikerII View Post
    Love the helical you put on those Blazers. What jig/clamp did you use for them?
    X2...nice
    Not all those who wander are lost.

-Tolkien