Archery Talk Forum banner

arrows with green colors: Need PICS

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Kelleborne 
#1 ·
I'm about to try to fletch a dozen of flatlines for my backup bow. My bow is accented in line green so I want to have green on my wraps or fletchings to match the bow. Anyone have any green custom fletchin jobs that they have done? Id like to see some pics

#2 ·
Here is some Neon Green 2.1" & 3" Fusions

#3 ·
I will post pics this weekend hopefully. I have green tiger blazers and green zebra wraps

#4 ·
Here are my wife’s arrows I just did yesterday. I think they came out good other than I have to get some green or pink nocks.

Bow and arrow Arrow Bow Games Plastic

#5 ·
They all look good, here are some arrows i shoot out of my Elite Pulse

Arrow Bow and arrow Archery Sports equipment Projectile
Arrow Bow and arrow Archery Compound bow Projectile

They are carbon express bluestreaks with custom wraps from onestringer.com they have my initials, a deer skull, and deer tracks on them plus the black and blue flames. For fletchings i have 3 black 2.1" fusions. On my hunting ones i shoot blue nockturnal nocks and for 3d shooting i just shoot the clear nocks. These arrows are virtually impossible to see when shooting 3d, alot of ppl use to shoot my arrows but heck you cant shoot at what you cant see!

I wanna do something unique on these flatlines too, im just having a hard time deciding what i want to do. Green wraps with white fletchings, green with all black black fletchings, or white wraps with green fletchings. Big decisions i guess lol

#7 ·
Some of mine, GT Velocity's with Blazers, and Easton N-Fused Epics with Fusions.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.