a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: star hunter style rest

star hunter style rest

Looking for a tiger tuff star hunter type rest. Anyone know where to find one? Can't find star hunter type. Know of anyone that makes star hunter type other than cartel? Thanks

How about BoDoodle?
    *PSE Matt Forest Green "Dominator Pro 3D Max" for Outdoor 3D. (AKA: BOOGER) *PSE Matt Forest Green "REVO" for hunting. (AKA: YOGURT) ...........................May Da Schwartz Be With You!!!

NAP made one and you can still sometimes find them in stores (750 I believe). If you search the classifieds here and really look through ebay, you can probably find one or if you're really lucky a SuperStar (micro adjust version).

Thanks for the info guys. Bodoodle is close but still like star hunter type for some reason. Ill look for the nap. Thanks again!

I have the Star Hunter rest on both of my bows. Just like them more than anything I have tried over the years. When they break I don't know what I will use.

I just keep going back to them. I had to piece one together on my last bow. My friends say I'm the only one they know with a $1000 bow and a $20 rest. Just to easy to tune.

NAP did make one it was the Easy Tune 750.

This websitge lists the NAP 750 maybe more have them.

http://www.outdoorproshops.com/NAP.htm