Thread: PSE Discovery 2?????????

PSE Discovery 2?????????

How do these bows perform on shallow (0-3') carp? Thinking about picking one of these up a 29lb model. Thanks.....

PSE EVO
    Truglo Sight
    Went back to a Biscuit!!!!
    Gold Tip Velocity XT's
    Slick Trick 100gr. Magnums

I would ask this on Bowfishing Country if you haven't already. I know a number of guys that use them over there.

Yep, they are a dandy little bow for the money. Makes an excellent bowfishing bow.

I actually like them much better than the Barracuda bow PSE makes for bowfishing. The Discovery 2 is a better bow and more reliable.
    Oneida Black Eagle ESC 65lbs/28DL, Steelforce Phathead 125

2009-2010 ArcheryTalk Deer Contest Champion team"The Autumn Assassins"
    2010-2011 ArcheryTalk Deer Contest Champion team "The Ridgetop Warriors"

Yes everyone seems to like those bows. Reasonably priced as well.
    Wham-O Power Master.
    Daco wood shaft arrows.
    Roper’s Indian Arrowheads.
    Hope to upgrade someday.

They are great bows for shooting fish. Check out the PSE USA Archery bow, the same as the discovery, but is available in black only. A portion of the proceeds from each USA Archery bow sold is donated to USA Archery for the JOAD program.
    ELITE JUDGE AP | SWORD TWILIGHT HUNTER | QAD HD | CE MAXIMA HUNTER | SCOTT RELEASE

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsuch View Post
    They are great bows for shooting fish. Check out the PSE USA Archery bow, the same as the discovery, but is available in black only. A portion of the proceeds from each USA Archery bow sold is donated to USA Archery for the JOAD program.
    I was searching for discussion on the PSE USA Archery bow and found this thread. I thought I would comment for info in case anyone else reads this. The PSE USA Archery bow is not the same as the PSE Discovery 2. It uses different cams that give it a 70% let off. The Discovery 2 has no let off. The USA Archery version is also available in 29# and 40# versions, while the Discovery 2 is available in 20# and 29#.