a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: I found the scores at Monroe interesting

I found the scores at Monroe interesting

Seems in many classes the winner ran away from second place with a pretty good margin.

Not all but several. Have not noticed this that often in ASA.

Semi
    Senior pro
    Senior open just to name a few
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

bout Guest
    so did I

I noticed that too. Hunter class and first and second place in Open B shot really well also.
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL with Z3 cams
    2013 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite XL with spiral cams

Larry Edwards ran away with Senior Open, man was on fire. Nobody deserved it more thatn he did, good shooting my friend
    Mathews Chill X
    Bohning BLAZER
    Black Eagle Arrows

SHREWD ARCHERY
    TRUBALL ARCHERY

It sounds like the courses were tough and condusive to those who may judge yardage better. Wish I could have made it.
    centralohiocoonhuntersassociat ion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bowtech11 View Post
    Larry Edwards ran away with Senior Open, man was on fire. Nobody deserved it more thatn he did, good shooting my friend
    Were moving him to pro class shooting those scores. LOL

DB
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

I had to shoot my way back from 17th on saturday (because of a dumb move on my part) to 2nd overall for the weekend in K45.

Great shooting Taz.
    PYRO Custom String Shooter
    "Torch the Competition"

Quote Originally Posted by Flame-Tamer View Post
    Great shooting Taz.
    Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Were moving him to pro class shooting those scores. LOL

DB

Larry had been aggrevated about some shooting probs but seems to have either adapted or overcame it. Hes a good shot and a great guy. Was glad to see him win it.

The guy that won the hunter class was a all around good archer. He shot 17 up on the unknown day. So that tells me his yardage judging is nailed. I struggled from sight level failure and was down 15 within the first 4 targets. Managed to get back to 3 down for the day with a few 14s.

All in all it was great. Good people and my favorite pass time....archer! Also got to shoot with gillingham on the team shoot. He put some cash in my pocket!!! Haha I did manage to win 1st and 3rd in the sims course.

Larry sure did get it all figured out, he's an excellent shot and a great guy (for car salesman)

Thanks guys, had a great weekend, everything just fell into place. Got to shoot with a great bunch of guys that were fun to shoot with and got to shoot behind Perry he was either in the 12 or right around it both days so i always had something to aim at. Daniel congrats yourself on the known 50 win and thanks for the thumb trigger lessons and i can't leave Don out he was in the group next to me and he was always holding his breath for me.Everyone have a great month and Lord willing we will see ya in Paris
    Thanks Larry

I shot with blake the winner of open b and there were three of us who shot really close for a day and a half but then blake got 6 12's in a row and simply left us behind in a matter of minutes. He just got on a streak and shot out of his mind on the 6 hardest shots of the course. It was cool to watch a good guy have his best day on a national shoot. Enoch and I shot 15 and 13 up but the distance blake put into us on just those 6 targets was untouchable for the rest of the day and then he shot solid to finish over the last 4 targets. I think blake finished 32 up.

Larry Edwards (Senior Open) Shoots with us at my club. I'm not sure that anyone works harder than him at this sport.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielMatthews View Post
    Larry sure did get it all figured out, he's an excellent shot and a great guy (for car salesman)
    Make that Used Car Salesman. I really appreciated the BUTT kicking he gave the rest of us.
    PSE VENDETTA XL; HTM Orion Hunter; QAD Ultra Rest; Goldtip Pro 22 Series; SlickTrick Magnum 100.
    PSE SUPRA MAX; HTM Last Word; Trophy Ridge Rest; Goldtip XCutters;BStinger Stabilizers.