Thread: Bowtech Assasin

Bowtech Assasin

Has anyone shot the Bowtech Assasin I have and its awesome. I have never shot a bow that feels that good. I want to know what everyone thinks of the Assasin.

Bought my son one great bow for $
    Hunt-to traverse in search of prey

I bought one its set up at 28.5 inch draw shooting 360 grain arrow 299 dos

picked mine up last night (first compound). Really like the way it shoots.

57# 29" dl

westcentral Iowa,Manning (was born here )
    My Archery club members are all starting to buy this model , and none of them were Bowtech owners before !

They like the grip , feel , no vibration , price tag ( none of them traded in their old bow ) , speed , etc . and guess that yours trully will be looking into this bow !
    Member of WRAC

Proud owner and shooter of one of the original Jennings Buckmaster bows !

i wanted one but they didnt come in my draw , so i bought the heartbreaker (same bow just for short archers).
    my brother bought an assassin a month ago and hasnt put it down. he let me shoot it and it just like shooting
    my hb. great bow
    Bowtech Insanity,25.5" dl, 60# dw ,hunting set up ,Easton axis or Bemen nightfalls
    362 gr @ ???fps with slicktrick mags ( soon to be Grim Reaper hybrids) ,
    3d Bemen speeds or Easton flateline 300 gr @ ??? fps.
    HHA OL 5019 sight 4x lens and clarifier , Nap Apache, bling sling , Torqueless sideplates
    truglo stab with bowjax dampners , bowjax limb dampners and custom riser dampners .

Ya I have the Bowtech AssassinSD (another short version) and I really like it.

I have heard some people (mostly women) complain about the "harshness" of the cams, but personally I like the hard cam, and I find with a little adjustment can be quite tame. It has a nice solid back wall and it is fast, quiet, and short enough ATA to maneuver in a stand without being ridiculously short/unforgiving.

There is really a lot of performance in this bow. IBO the Assassin is 333fps -- (with a 7" BH). I was considering buying a USED Mathews (and spending MORE money) and shot a few, but this one actually seemed QUIETER/more solid (did NOT expect that).

If you are thinking of buying a $1000+ bow 1 or 2 yrs old.. try this bow and I think you'll change your mind!

Its Truely amazing how Bowtech can make a product this Good and make it that reasonable on the price tag.

The Assassin SD makes 24". It's a Heartbreaker on steroids. 70 pounds.
    for the money these two are the best on the market. IMO..
    `````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````` ````````````````
    Human life has become cheap in our "enlightened" society. Liberalism has taught these kids that there's no difference in killing a one-year-old in a stroller and killing a ten WEEK old baby in the womb! These killers are not human - they are demons spawned in the cesspool of Progressive ideology.

Just bought the 2012 Assasin and love it. Put on a QAD ultrarest HDX, 7 inch octane piston stab, saunders hyperglide cable slide, limbsaver limb dampeners, and a kisser button... damn thing is accurate and even quiter! Also put a torqueless custom grip on order (cant wait)! IMAG0405.jpg