Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team #10 - Beamen's Taxidermists

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorkid1 View Post
    I'll be hunting in my back yard
    I might be able to do that, but usually I have to drive 3 miles to have a better chance.

2011 Destroyer 340; QAD Ultra Pro HD; Axcel 7 pin; Beman ICS Hunter; Slick Trick, & Spitfire Gobbler Getter broadheads; Scott Wolf release.

Wear a safety harness and use a Summit Climbing System: I hook up - for me and my family!!

still have not heard from lots of folks on this team...
    2011 Destroyer 340; QAD Ultra Pro HD; Axcel 7 pin; Beman ICS Hunter; Slick Trick, & Spitfire Gobbler Getter broadheads; Scott Wolf release.

Wear a safety harness and use a Summit Climbing System: I hook up - for me and my family!!

anyone PM them? Going to be hard to win with 4 active guys...haha

im in louisiana
    Carbon Spyder 30 70# @ 29"....we put meat in the freezer!!!

I've seen a few shed hunting. There starting to split up around here.
    * Team 20- Undeertakers*
    Elite Energy 32

Went shed hunting this evening and found 5 sheds. Also saw about 125 turkeys!!! I can't wait to get out there!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    * Team 20- Undeertakers*
    Elite Energy 32

Nice shed collection! I've been out looking every year or so and have come up with hardly anything...

Quote Originally Posted by turkeygrinder View Post
    So what states will everyone be hunting this season? I'll be be just hunting Nebraska.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    x2 I live in Lincoln and hunt the surrounding area.

Sorry for the delay in checking in, State basketball is in town consuming my time. New Vapor Trail strings are going on this weekend so I've got 2 weeks to sight in before opening day here in Nebraska. I'll be heading down to a couple of my new properties this weekend to shed hunt and check on the birds.

Hey guys,
    Checking in from Indiana. My name is Jason and I'll be hunting IN and MI this year. Good thing that I got a reminder PM to check in :-)

Take care,
    "It's GOOD to have WOOD......Go Traditional!!"
    Centaur Chimera Longbow (56" 50#@27")
    JK Traditions Kanati Longbow (58" 50#@28")
    McCullough Griffin Longbow (60" 46#@28")
    Shrew Classic Hunter Longbow (56" 53#@28")

im so ready to burn an arrow through a thunder chicken with my new prime shift
    Carbon Spyder 30 70# @ 29"....we put meat in the freezer!!!

C'mon guys, let's pick a name!

Sorry for checking in so late. I'm hunting three different states this year (Iowa, Missouri, and Nebraska) so I should be good for a few birds.

Alright I'm here from Oklahoma lets just call it first place since that's what it should be lol anyway I'm thinking something like gobbler smashers roost raiders or feather busters
    2012 Hoyt Vector 35 FOR SALE http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2067921
    FMJ 400 Slick Trick Mag 100 Axcel ArmorTech HD Pro and FOBs

In experience in co-running the contests, the people who talk the most smack (ie. "just call it first place") are the ones that normally end up in last place. FYI.
    Lancaster Archery Supply - ProLine Bowstrings - Doinker Stabilizers

Prime Alloy - G5 Optix XR2 - QAD Ultra HDX - GT Hunters - G5 T3 / Strikers

hey yall checkin in
    I am a bowhunter, I stand for hunter's rights I can and will Kill all big bucks and does who come across me when I'm in my stand.
    2014 Hoyt Charger, Easton aftermath 340's Fletcher .44 mag release 100 GR. Slick Trick Nuke broadheads

Quote Originally Posted by Beamen123 View Post
    In experience in co-running the contests, the people who talk the most smack (ie. "just call it first place") are the ones that normally end up in last place. FYI.
    Randy, just go back to sleep and continue dreaming about turkeys! That's as close as you're gonna get!!

I don't talk smack its a motivational speech lol
    2012 Hoyt Vector 35 FOR SALE http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2067921

Quote Originally Posted by Midlife Crisis View Post
    Randy, just go back to sleep and continue dreaming about turkeys! That's as close as you're gonna get!!
    Trust me Tom, if I could go back to sleep, I would. Between waking up at 5:45 am for work, my boys waking me up at 6:45 am on my days off, and the wife keeping me up late at night for reasons I will not specify, I'm one tired old man. When I do get to sleep, all I dream about is the D350 sending a Striker tipped Velocity going through the boiler room of a big ole' tom. And as they say, this King makes dreams come true! Well, at least that's what my wife tells me... Put that in your smoke and pipe it!

Signed -

Randy King
    The tom tippin' king of the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Beamen123 View Post
    Trust me Tom, if I could go back to sleep, I would. Between waking up at 5:45 am for work, my boys waking me up at 6:45 am on my days off, and the wife keeping me up late at night for reasons I will not specify, I'm one tired old man. When I do get to sleep, all I dream about is the D350 sending a Striker tipped Velocity going through the boiler room of a big ole' tom. And as they say, this King makes dreams come true! Well, at least that's what my wife tells me... Put that in your smoke and pipe it!

Signed -

Randy King
    The tom tippin' king of the East.
    Boy, it is gettin' DEEP in here. Someone give me a shovel - QUICK!

Heck Tom I'm bringing the boat and some waders for this one lol

Quote Originally Posted by masonbanta View Post
    Heck Tom I'm bringing the boat and some waders for this one lol
    Mason, I think you got the better gauge of things: a boat would be a lot better. We might even have to call in the EPA to deal with Randy's load of BS...

Let's get moving on a name. Already had a couple chime in on Roost Raiders and Longbeards. Any others supporting these or something else?

How about Dreams of Drummin'? Because that's the only way you're going to see any turkeys spittin' and drummin', in your dreams! * Pats myself on the back * That was a puuuuurtty good one, I must say.

LOL yea I kill them before they get all worked up and start drumming. I am good with those names

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast