Thread: Central Florida Archers-Ft-Meade-3d-March 25th

Central Florida Archers-Ft-Meade-3d-March 25th

I have been on vacation down here in sunny Florida for 2 months. Hooked up with the boys at central florida archers. Great bunch of guys. They are having a 3d shoot on Sunday March 25th. Lots of parking and a real nice place to shoot. gets started at 9am but should be there earlier to get registered. Coming from the north you will go right through the town of Ft. Meade. There is a Citgo station right on the left just as you are leaving town. It is exactly 3 miles to the entrance to the club from the Citgo station. The entrance is on the left side of the 4 lane hwy. You will see an open gate there with a white sign saying central florida Archers. Its rather hard to see unless you are looking hard at the 3 mile mark.
    --PSE Supra Me--Tru-Ball SP,Scott Exxus---Bohning Archery X2 vanes & nocks--60X Strings-Black Eagle Magnums

The 4 lane HWy down through Ft Meade is Rt 17. Forgot to mention that.
    --PSE Supra Me--Tru-Ball SP,Scott Exxus---Bohning Archery X2 vanes & nocks--60X Strings-Black Eagle Magnums

The boys informed me there will be a big red sign pointing at the entrance along the side of route 17. The range is located 9 miles north of Wauchula and 3 miles south of FT meade. Route 17 is a 4 lane highway and the entrance is on the left side of 17 going south out of Ft meade. There is a turn around between the 4 lanes right there at the entrance to the range.

$10 to shoot. Starts at 9am, shoot 20 and take a lunch break. There will be a food stand and won't cost you an arm & leg. After lunch we will be shooting another 20. Should be a fun day of shooting.

Weather man said this morning a nice day on Sunday. It's always nice down here in sunny florida. hate to be heading back to Pa in another week.

Will miss you guys! Thanks for the help! C YA Sunday. Hope your return next year is to Central Fl.

It was a very nice shoot. Challenging and layed out well with good animals. Heading back to the cool weather in Pa. It was very nice shooting all winter with the boys at central florida archers----Thanks guys.

Need help finding a place to shoot in the ST. Augustine area.

a little drive down to Daytona Archers in Daytona Beach, check out their website - http://daytonaarchersinc.com/