a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lest see pics of your Black ICe.. I really miss that bow.

Lest see pics of your Black Ice.. I really miss that bow.

Lets see your Diamond Black Ice bows. I sold the one I had and never should have done that!

Here's mine with a set of Barnsdale limbs 55-65#
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 Insanity,2012 Destroyer,09 Air Raid ,08 Guardain, 07 Tribute, 1976 HW Allen Speedster

whats a fair price for a black ice? a buddy has one that he wants 200 bucks for. thinking maybe i should buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmass View Post
    whats a fair price for a black ice? a buddy has one that he wants 200 bucks for. thinking maybe i should buy it.
    Money well spent,My huntin buddy shoots one and loves it he shoots lights out with it as well.
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

Quote Originally Posted by ashmass View Post
    Depends on the year. They never chagned much at all, besides the color until 2009 when they added the string suppressor and in 2010 when they added the FLX guard and a rotating module to the cam, but bows still depreciate with age. $200 is a good price all the way around as long as it is in perfect condition and not a single blemish on it.

I would buy it for $200. I miss mine too.

Hands done one of the best shooting bows I have ever shot. It wont win any drag races as far as speed but it certainly is accurate. All the bows I have owned and the 2007 black ice is still here from day one. I am actually going to shoot it tomorrow at the local 3d since I am still waiting for my centroid to show up.
    "I don't give a rats azz which Pro shoots what ... truth is, that in the end I'm the monkey behind the trigger , I'm the one to judge whats best for me. It's that simple."

i miss my stud bad. i think the 2009 is the turning point of diamond and bowtech. and i am by far bashing. i just think this yar aside from the 08 ally are the best that was produced out of the company. the 340-350 are awsome bows too. i just think they are competing and puting to much thought in them these days. my personal opinion folks. but the diamonds for there time were pretty fast for 2009, and pretty accurate too. good thread! if i ever went back to a single cam bow i would go to a older diamond or bowtech.

Any other Black Ices' out there?

Heres mine
    [IMG]
    2014 Obsession Evolution 29" 70#
    Evil Has No Power When The Good Are Unafraid
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

diamond1.jpgdiamond2.jpgthese aren't the best pics ever. I need to try to get some better pics of my bows soon, but here is my Black Ice
    2012 Hoyt Vector 32
    2012 Hoyt Vector Turbo

Still one of my all time faves!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using Tapatalk!
    * Hoyt Spyder Turbo 26.5/70, HHA DS-5519, Apach Micro Adjust, 10" Stokerized, CX Maxima Blue Streak 350's, and Muzzy MX3's! SMOKING!

A perfect bowhunters bow.
    ~PROUD TO B AMERICAN~
    }}}}--------------------------------------------->>>> ⊙
    prescription strength bowhunting.

Nice bows

Black Ice

I liked mine so much I bought another for a back up.

I am thinking of selling my hoyt and trying to get ahold of another one of these. When mine was tuned and everything was absolutely perfect, I had it shooting arrows from 315-320fps, one of the few that I could get to the actual advertised speeds. It is a single cam bowtech tribute. Probably a 2010 to get the FLX guard.

• OMG! Did you see that arrow? No?? "Laugh".... Well.. Neither did he !!!
    • Feed a person, they'll eat for the moment/day. Teach someone to hunt and they'll eat for a lifetime

One of the best hunting bows ever built, in my opinion.

Great, fun shooting bow. I had a 2009... would like to have another just for fun.

Sweetest hunting bow I can think of.

Any more of these out there?

Sorry, no pics, but probably one of the bows I now own that will go to some nephew when I'm buried. Easy to shoot well (not that you could tell from my shooting) and plenty of performance, quiet, stable, dependable, light, --- what did I forget? I'd consider selling mine, but nobody would meet my price!

Quote Originally Posted by bbjavelina View Post
    Sorry, no pics, but probably one of the bows I now own that will go to some nephew when I'm buried. Easy to shoot well (not that you could tell from my shooting) and plenty of performance, quiet, stable, dependable, light, --- what did I forget? I'd consider selling mine, but nobody would meet my price!
    I agree with you there, They were simple and looked good. shot even better. Easy to draw, held like target bow. just awesome.

Luv my Black Ice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast