Thread: Shoots in Eastern NC or Southeast VA

Shoots in Eastern NC or Southeast VA

Looking for indoor vegas/5 spot tournaments as well as outdoor field shoots too. Pretty much anything but 3D. I live in southeastern Va but Im in Eastern NC a lot.

You're about 1 1/2 hr drive from my place. We get together on Thursday evenings to shoot indoor from 5pm - when we quit. You can get more info on area shoots if you come over.
    Dave
    8337 Hilliard Rd
    Middlesex, NC 27557

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot087 View Post
    Looking for indoor vegas/5 spot tournaments as well as outdoor field shoots too. Pretty much anything but 3D. I live in southeastern Va but Im in Eastern NC a lot.

Ok thanks, I might come check it out one night. Do you all shoot every Thursday? Also, are y'all shooting for fun or do y'all have a league and keep scores? What targets do you shoot and how many shooters do you normally have?

As far as I know, the shoots at Macaholic's place is the only place that isn't 3D in eastern NC at the present time.

" Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end "

www.downeastarchery.homestead.com/DEAC.html