Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse Plan!!!

You know teaming up with some buddies aint a bad idea....
    Yesterdays Walking dead was awsome....... someone needs to smack that little brat Carl up though.
    2011 PSE EVO 62#--Black Gold Flashpoint--Axion 4in stab--Whisker Biscuit--PSE X Quiver.
    Easton Bloodline 400 at 270 fps and High Country Speed Pro Max at 315 fps
    PSE MILITA

Quote Originally Posted by notbulbous View Post
    Gunshots attract more zombies. I would carry a gun and lots of ammo but Machetes don't need reloading! Also I would have to get working on my cardio.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

lol cardio is a zombieland rule if you have ever seen that movie

I got plenty of shotguns and rifles and pistols. shotguns would be my main weapon to use since theyre greatly appreciated at close range, and my rifles for busting them way before they get close enough to me, and also maybe some explosive tips for my arrows so if theres a whole group of them. keep the doors locked, bars protecting the windows and plenty of food to keep me alive, and one special bullet just in case I am out of everything and I know I wont be able to survive any longer

I've seen Zombieland its funny, I like all of his rules, always remember to limber up lol!

I've watched the Walking dead instantly on Netflix, just waititng for another season of it to be put on there.
    Elite Z28 Snow 65#: Easton Bowfire, Muzzy, Qad, Black Gold, X-factor
    Elite Energy 35:Elite Ultra rest, black gold, easton injexion, x-factor
    Elite Answer *ninja*: QAD, Black Gold, Injexion, Muzzy
    Elite Energy 32 80#

yep a little ruger 10/22 with a silencer would be the best bet of a gun in my arsenal now that you say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BowTecArcher11 View Post
    No i didn't but i am watching it tonight. What i would do is get all the guns toghether and ammo.Fletch all the arrows we have and put them in a quiver and shoot the zombies with my bow as much as i can to keep it quit. Stick to the woods behind my house make a treehouse cause i dont think zombies can climb and when winter if i make it that long go to my house and live there.Harvest deer and other animals to not starve and get water from my house in giant jugs when i can or get from spring house up on hill. I will also put signs up that you can see from the roads id any survivors.We have about 12 bricks off 22 bullets so keep a 22 on my side. Even though its a 22 one shoot to the head they will die.
    Elite Energy 32 80#

yep He wont let that happen, and I dont think that it could ever happen, but its fun to talk about it, although to me this kind of prep will prep us for the muslims over in iraq and wehat not coming over here for a terrorists invasion, I wouldnt be surprized if that would happen, then I'd be breaking out the bolt actions and goin' sniper on their diaper heads lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by NEhunter22 View Post
    Um im going to team up with a couple of my buddies and we are going to put a blade on the front of a tahoe or suburban and get all the guns we can and all the ammo we can and all the food we can and find a nice hill top where you can see a lot and camp out and kill anything we want and live life to the fullest while we are still alive. But i dont think that will ever happen because i dont think god would let it happen.
    Elite Energy 32 80#

hahaha lol! yep I'll be one opf them if that's the case!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cuttingedge View Post
    There might actually be a zombie apocalypse someday, soon? But the zombies will just be people enraged because they can't afford food if these prices keep on their current track! Yikes!
    Elite Energy 32 80#

^^^ NICE sounds good... good ole huntin rifle and plenty of ammo... on a good sturdy tower with no way up, ill be pickin off all day! i wonder what a 300 win mag would do to a zombie??? 50 cal.!!!! i could go on all day if there were zombies i would be good to go for a while, about 2000 rounds of .22 at home and several hundred 12 gauge, about 2 1/2 dozen arrows and im sure dad has some ammo hid somwhere! when my great uncle died all his guns went to my dad, i wanna know where they are! i know there are two 44 mags! i wouldnt use them though... i would be scared... zombies cant touch this!
    Mathews Helim 60# Vapor Trail Limbdriver
    Scott Rhino XT AXT Primal X5 sight
    Axion 8" Stabilizer Norway Industries
    Maxima Blue Streak selects 250's EASTON AXIS 400/Radial X-Weaves 100
    Custom blue and white Vapor Trail strings

yep he wont let that happen, and i dont think that it could ever happen, but its fun to talk about it, although to me this kind of prep will prep us for the muslims over in iraq and wehat not coming over here for a terrorists invasion, i wouldnt be surprized if that would happen, then i'd be breaking out the bolt actions and goin' sniper on their diaper heads lol!
    hahahaha!!!!!!!!!
    2011 PSE EVO 62#--Black Gold Flashpoint--Axion 4in stab--Whisker Biscuit--PSE X Quiver.
    Easton Bloodline 400 at 270 fps and High Country Speed Pro Max at 315 fps
    PSE MILITA

Yeah most likely it aint going to happen but you never know. Did you guys see the new hornady zombie bullets. Its just a big money maker for the people that want to buy zombie bullets. Here is a pic of them
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 PSE Supra Max Blue/Black Fade,2013 PSE Omen Max Black
    2012 Bowtech Insanity CPXLCamo w/Black Limbs
    Gold Tip,VaporTrail Limdriver ,Axcel ,B-Stinger
    Bohning Shooting Staff
    2012 I.B.O National Triple Crown Champion YH

Quote Originally Posted by bonecollector 3 View Post
    You know teaming up with some buddies aint a bad idea....
    Yesterdays Walking dead was awsome....... someone needs to smack that little brat Carl up though.
    Definetly. That kid seems to screw EVERYTHING up!

Ar-15 with alot of ammo.
    2014 Black & Red Hoyt Faktor 30 w/ Carbon Fiber Limbs
    Hoyt Carbon Fiber Stabilizer / Trophy Ridge Quiver Lite
    Trophy Ridge Red Revolution
    Trophy Ridge Reaction Sight
    Carbon Express Maxima Red / NAP Killzones

4770962_cc67_625x1000.jpg

This would be my vehicle of choice in a Zombie Apocalypse. If I had to leave my house

Teamin up would be a great idea... looks like an international or a case because of the wieghts on the rims
    Mathews Helim 60# Vapor Trail Limbdriver
    Scott Rhino XT AXT Primal X5 sight
    Axion 8" Stabilizer Norway Industries
    Maxima Blue Streak selects 250's EASTON AXIS 400/Radial X-Weaves 100
    Custom blue and white Vapor Trail strings

them Hornady zombie bullets are funny, I'd have to buy a box of them in .44 mag. just cause.
    oh and my Oh crap gun would be my Ruger Vaquero .44 mag. that has a 7.5" barrel and the other oh crap gun I want to have anyway would be a Ruger 1911 in 45 ACP.
    basically to me anything I'd use to shoot terrorists with would be what I'd use on Zombies since you want something that wouldnt detect where you are, and when things get too close you pull out the loud blow their heads into bits guns, although I'd love to scare the life out of the person next the guy who's head just turned into a canoe, as well as the guy behind him whos dead as well before he hears the next shot
    Elite Energy 32 80#

Well I don't know bout yall but I hav been preparen for a zombie apocalypse or any SHTF scenario for years. Load up all guns, canned food,1000's of rounds of ammo, and seeds we've been storin and head for the cabin. Of course the guvment prolly wood have eliminated us with the napolm b4 we ever made it outta the city.
    Anyone ever seen doomsday preppers?
    Mathews Reezen 6.5 72# 28"

Yeah I've seen it. I think its ok, some of the people are cool, but some are not. Only saw like the first 3 episodes though

I havent seen that show but all I know is some of them go WAY too far on that all.
    the only thing I prepare for in robbers and the vague thought of a terrorist attack which I wouldnt be surprized if that would happen, just think of all the terrorist bombings and bombing attempts that have gone on in the last 10-12 years, and it will get worse I'm sure but like I said, them diaper heads aint got a chance if they come over here in our country, although I say that and all the city people w/no guns will be the first to scatter, but I'll be crackin rounds off until they blow me up, which they wont be able 2 since I'll be shooting them before they launch their explosives hopefully.
    keep good and concealed, use a good accurate rifle with a supressor and a 1911 to use when they get too close to me.
    Elite Energy 32 80#

I got a smith & wesson mp & 5 semi auto its a ba little gun, Also got a colt m4 22.
    Bohning Shooting Staff

my dads a cop and ive just never been a believer in a revolver in a police situation or any clutch situation such as a zombie attack, just due to the loose rounds only 5-8 rounds and having to reload moore, semi autos have mags and can be preloaded id go with glock 17 in .40 cal and an AR or a good old 870 with slugs

Quote Originally Posted by Ignition kid View Post
    I havent seen that show but all I know is some of them go WAY too far on that all.
    the only thing I prepare for in robbers and the vague thought of a terrorist attack which I wouldnt be surprized if that would happen, just think of all the terrorist bombings and bombing attempts that have gone on in the last 10-12 years, and it will get worse I'm sure but like I said, them diaper heads aint got a chance if they come over here in our country, although I say that and all the city people w/no guns will be the first to scatter, but I'll be crackin rounds off until they blow me up, which they wont be able 2 since I'll be shooting them before they launch their explosives hopefully.
    keep good and concealed, use a good accurate rifle with a supressor and a 1911 to use when they get too close to me.
    I don't think they go too far at all, its only a matter of time until somekind of disaster happens and cuts off all kinds of civilization whether it be sand monkeys launching a nuke, an EMP goes off, or obama declaring divine rule over America.
    It's all gunna hit the fan eventually

Mathews Reezen 6.5 72# 28"

Quote Originally Posted by gunner77 View Post
    my dads a cop and ive just never been a believer in a revolver in a police situation or any clutch situation such as a zombie attack, just due to the loose rounds only 5-8 rounds and having to reload moore, semi autos have mags and can be preloaded id go with glock 17 in .40 cal and an AR or a good old 870 with slugs
    Glock's hardly ever fail but many and I mean MANY auto's fail to load or fire correctly I knew a guy who had like 6 and only one worked right and they were'nt complete junk just didn't fire tried 4 different ammo brands. Then he bought a cheapy S&W 38 special fires everytime he pulls the trigger with ANY ammo.. Jmho

Quote Originally Posted by OHMathewsKid15 View Post
    I don't think they go too far at all, its only a matter of time until somekind of disaster happens and cuts off all kinds of civilization whether it be sand monkeys launching a nuke, an EMP goes off, or obama declaring divine rule over America.
    It's all gunna hit the fan eventually
    I say that Iran's gonna get a bomb Israel will destroy Iran then Russia and China will invade Israel and America won't do a thing... Atleast not with the current administartion.. I don't see a huge terrorist takeover from any of those middle east countries.. they're too small Russia or China would be smarter..

If the world goes to thermo-nuclear war on a global scale, world ends....

As for side arms, give me a stock 1911 over anything else any day, and that's for any situation. If I gotta run with limited capacity in the gun, I'll take 7 and make em count
    Jacob Hemstock
    '11 VE+ '14 PCE XL
    I shoot for: GT, Axcel/Truball, Viscosity strings, FV
    "put your dot in the middle and shoot your shot, they'll tell you if you won later"

As many bombs as everyone has today and how powerful they are we will be gone if there is a nuclear war lets just hope that it doesnt happen in are time. The world could end any day now but we just have to hope that we make all the right moves so it doesnt happen.
    Bohning Shooting Staff

the main thing about revolvers is that they are simple so they wont fail on you and that they can handle some seriously powerful cartridges, but the 6 rounds from my single action are very deadly but after those 6 rounds I got a 15+ second reload.
    to me the best personal defense gun in situations like were talking about is a 1911, theyve been around for over 100 years, basically unchanged and theres a reason they are still very popular. reliable, accurate, great stopping power, just imo the best semi-auto gun out there. my next gun purchase will be a 1911.
    I like my Ruger Vaquero because its a cool gun, just like a colt saa, but tougher, better, and safer to shoot and with it being a .44 Mag. its a great hunting gun to me for hogs and deer, although I'd like hunting with a 1911 as well, and in some situations as for a side arm when elk hunting where u have the danger of bears I'd probably rather have the Ruger .44 mag, since its got some stopping power and in that just in case it happens situation you know it wont misfire or not load the next round. but on the other hand, the 1911 will be good because some of them are lighter than a big .44 revolver, and u got 8 rounds usually, and since its semi auto and not single or double action you got a single action trigger but that;s semi-auto so u can get more rounds down range in less time, but you sacrifice some stopping power so to me its a tied situation, although for me I would prob, chose the .44 since in the heat of the moment I know I can pop off 6 rounds pretty darn quick, and those 6 rounds will be super powerful but if my 1911 is noticeably lighter I'll just pack an extra clip with me and cycle one in the chamber and put the safety on it.

but as far as the Zombie invasion or terrorist invasion I will pick up the 1911 before the .44 mag, unless I try to terrify the others guys by demolishing the first guy to break into my house
    Elite Energy 32 80#

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast