a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Brute X vs. Mission Venture

Brute X vs. Mission Venture

Have my options narrowed down to these two sub $500 bows. Wondering who's had the opportunity to have some hands on time with both or possibly back to back.

Any major pros and cons on both aside from the $100 price tag..

the Brute X has an excellent grip and with 10 turns adjustability on the limb bolts you cannot go wrong for the $399 price tag. I think I am going to pick up a Brute X to have and show guys just how good PSE's 399 bow is compared to other high end bows.

later
    jkeiffer
    If it Walks swims or flies,it Dies
    There are two types of Pro, Promotional and Professional
    Multiple bow brands including frankenbows (PSE, Athens and CSS)
    Authorized PSE Pro Series and Main line dealer

Thanks. Anyone else?

no time wiht the mission,, but the pse brute x is amazing,,, great price also

ttt for the night

Quote Originally Posted by jkeiffer View Post
    the Brute X has an excellent grip and with 10 turns adjustability on the limb bolts you cannot go wrong for the $399 price tag. I think I am going to pick up a Brute X to have and show guys just how good PSE's 399 bow is compared to other high end bows.

later
    jkeiffer
    does the 10 turns mean the bow can go from 50 lbs draw low end to 70 lbs peak draw high end ??
    SOB (Sweet Old Bill) Bill Olmesdahl
    Sand Dune archery club MB SC,
    Gibertville rod and Gun NY,
    Seniors archery 3D/ hunt Oneonta NY

I remember reading that the brute has a very wide range of adjustably on the draw

I would have to say go with the Brute. Though I have not shot one, I have looked them over and honestly they are a great looking inexpensive bow. They look so good in fact, it kinda makes me scratch my head when I look at an $800 one.

I would expect them to shoot very well... And you can't go wrong with PSE quality, adjustability, and great customer service.
    2014 Bear Agenda 6

The brute X is pretty awesome. I originally had my choices narrowed down to the brute x and the assassin. After shooting both, I had to buy the assassin, I really felt like the extra $100 was totally worth it! It's extremely light weighing in at only 3.8 pounds (the brute x is a whole pound heavier) its very fast and has a very smooth draw. If you haven't shot the assassin, you may want to look into it. I think it's definitely the best bow in its price range.
    Bowtech Insanity Black Ops

The dilemma is that I have two good deals and there just about the same price. So it comes down to which bow is more of a value at the same price.