Thread: 3-G Archery in little river

3-G Archery in little river

We have a new archery shop in the myrtle beach area , it's 3-g archery . He sells Hoyt , Mathews , and soon he will be selling PSE and Bowtech . Get new strings for your bow , paper tuned , shoot thru the chronograph , arrows refletched , and one of the nicest indoor ranges i have shot my bow in . He hold a friday night league , costs 20 bucks and winner gets paid . Owners name is Chris Gore and he can be reached at 843-399-7299 .

How's it going!

Hey, I've been to 3-G Archery before, and loved what I saw. I thought it was the neatest thing ever! In fact, I was offered quite a NICE setup, but alas, the wife was the boss in this light...I'm sure Chris would remember me if he saw me (I was actually in there today). Turns out that my wife had a plan for me this whole time, and had some bows in mind already and wanted to suprize me (I was impressed at all the research she did, and never realizes that's what she was dong this past few weeks, and had one of her co-workers helping her out)...I actually ended up kinda upset at first not being able to get the deal that was offered to me, but at the end of the day was blown away when she dragged me around and got me set up with a new PSE bow. I'm hoping I can head on over and show Chris and get his opinion on it all and get him to be the man to help me learn how to shoot the thing, as well as show me the ropes on maintenance, proper handling, etc. I plan on taking all of my business from here forth to him: he was extremely helpful, very informative, and knowledgeable! The shop just feels like home rather than a shop to me, which is GREAT! It feels like you could join a family there! Can't wait to try out on the target range and get some great tips, pointers, lessons...and hopefully join up in some hunts! (by the way, Chris, if you read this...she wants a tranditional longbow, right handed, 20-30lb, small handle lol. Time for me to try to suprize her, and I'm MORE than certain that you're the man that will be able to help me out here!)

AWSOME LOCATION, AWSOME SHOP....stop on in and check him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guarantee you'll fall in love with it!

consider joining the Sand dune archers of Myrtle beach lots of help there for a new arher, great practice area and they hold monthly shoots.

Does 3g archery in little river have a street address and a email for my address book...also his hours
    SOB (Sweet Old Bill) Bill Olmesdahl
    Sand Dune archery club MB SC,
    Gibertville rod and Gun NY,
    Seniors archery 3D/ hunt Oneonta NY

you may want to post under stickbow.com for the state of SC.... this is a trad site but lso has lots of compound shooters looking at the state area for info and what going on....

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images

He is now a PSE dealer and putting in his first order . If there is a pse you are wanting give him a call to get it in faster . And don't forget about the new custom colors pse.now has to offer . Come join us on Friday night league at 6:30 pm , winner gets paid and there name in a pot for a chance for a televised hog hunt .

If you are open today call me and I will come by
    980-621-2765

Thanks
    Joey

PSE EVO 60 lbs.
    Blacked out

Open tuesday thru saturday 9-6pm , later on fridays .

Where exactly in Little River? I will be there next week and would love to stop by. We stay in our townhouse by the Post Office-ish....
    PSE Archery * Trophy Ridge * Rocket Aeroheads * Vortex Optics * The Buck Bomb * Under Armour * John's Custom Strings * DLC Covert Cameras

I stopped in the last 2 years while on vac in MB. He has a very nice shop and will answer any questions you may have. He gave me alot of info for early season hunting. I usually go to MB in Aug for vac with family. Told the wife I may have to slide out in the woods for a hog hunt down while I'm there.
    2011 Bowtech Invasion, QAD Ultra Rest HDX, Truglo Range Rover sight, Redhead Supreme lite Hunter arrows, Redhead Gator broadheads

I will be there for the period of Jan thru March and will have to check it out.

Selling bowtechs yet? If not do you have a date maybe? I really want to check them out.thanks