a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Detroit Archers annual Toughman 3D

ttt

ttt

Ttt

Thumbs up

Well worth the drive from Ohio to shoot this course. For those who have never been to Detroit Archers. Premier club, one of the best I've been to anywhere in the country.First rate course,Clubhouse,grounds and members. Truely the home of a legend and a well deserved right.

Quote Originally Posted by deerhunterrick View Post
    Well worth the drive from Ohio to shoot this course. For those who have never been to Detroit Archers. Premier club, one of the best I've been to anywhere in the country.First rate course,Clubhouse,grounds and members. Truely the home of a legend and a well deserved right.
    What a nice thing to say! It will be a fun shoot, and I do feel lucky to be a member of Detroit Archers!
    Bowtech Invasion - Black Ops 27", 42#, 275fps
    Hoyt AlphaMax 32 - 27", 42#, 262fps

Used to have a group from down in Toledo and Monroe that would come up to every shoot. Archery Rama,Arrow Shack,Naggy Bros ,MudJaw and the likes. Only place left is MudJaw but would really like to come up and shoot again.

Hope you can make it up to shoot deerhuntererrick!

Ttt

Would the course be to hard for my 13 year old son? He has shoot a 3d league indoor but we have never shoot a outdoor 3d shoot like this. Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt alot View Post
    Would the course be to hard for my 13 year old son? He has shoot a 3d league indoor but we have never shoot a outdoor 3d shoot like this. Thanks for any help.
    There are always some tough shots even for those with experience. It is the Toughman! But it's always lots of fun!!! You can always opt to not turn in your score card and shoot from wherever you and your son are comfortable.

Hats off to a great shoot!!! And a great group of workers !!! The Tough Man shoot does hold its name well!! Im sure I will keep my eye open for the next years shoot.
    We were the last shooters off the trail and the crew of workers sat around and talked to us like we have been shooting there for years. Did i mention .......
    AWESOME Free FOOD!!!!
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by greatprohunter View Post
    Hats off to a great shoot!!! And a great group of workers !!! The Tough Man shoot does hold its name well!! Im sure I will keep my eye open for the next years shoot.
    We were the last shooters off the trail and the crew of workers sat around and talked to us like we have been shooting there for years. Did i mention .......
    AWESOME Free FOOD!!!!
    Thanks again.
    I will pass along your complements to everyone involved!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12