Thread: 2 new Fieldstaff wanted

2 new Fieldstaff wanted

Alright everyone I am going to take on 2 new Fieldstaff members....Here are the legits:

1. I wanna see your footage

2. You must have your own camera. No Handi-Cams!

3.You must film everytime you are in the woods. If you kill and don't record it, you better have a good reason why. If not your done. NO self filming!

4.Your footage belongs to Men of the Mid-West.

5.Fieldstaff members DO NOT get Pro-Staff pricing. If you want the gear you buy it. Fieldstaff members can use their own equipment.

If you are interested please send me an email at mmwstaff@yahoo.com. This is for SERIOUS inquires only please.

What do feild staff get in return for their footage?
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Same ? as Peteyur?

Are there ANY perks?
    Athens Exceed MBG Ascent w/ Vengeance Head Doinker Elite QAD HDX CE Blue Streak Select Truball Center X
    Athens Staff Shooter

So, we buy everything, do everything, film everything and get ?????????????
    PSE FIELD STAFF
    2014 FULL THROTTLE 29'/#60, 2013 DNA 29"/#60, 2013 EVO 29"/#60, 2014 DNA SP 29"/#60, 2014 SOURCE, 2014 PREMONITION 29"/#60
    200 PSE XWEAVES "MAY THE xFORCE BE WITH YOU"

What I am looking for is a couple of people that are team oreinted. Fieldstaff doesn't get the free stuff, but you do get the discounts. You dont have to use the sponsored items unless your a true team player and wanna get involved. Remember this is a feildstaff not a prostaff position.

Husband and wife teams are the best, cuz you know eachother. You will have to sign a 1 year contract that all your footage will be the property of Men of the Mid-West. What you will get out of it will be the exposure on TV,DVD, and the web. The rules are plain and simple and I would need to see some of your past filmings if you have any. There is always room for further postions if they arise.

If you would like to see who our sponsors are you can go to our web page at www.menofthemidwest.com

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Regards,

Dale Wilsey
    Owner, Men of the Mid-West

This sounds crazy!! Guys buy there own cameras, all equipment, and then give you all the footage, and they get nothing in return??? What the heck. Doesnt sound like a good deal to me.

What a bargain. How bout I don't film anything or send it in and still get nothing? That's a better deal.

Owner: **Precision Tune ** When good enough just ain't good enough!