Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy Crap what a great MN day!!

Holy Crap what a great MN day!!

It got up to 64 degrees, grilling on the deck, birds chirping, venison on the grill, Hoegaarden in the glass. What a wonderful MN day!!

That Hogaarden in the Bush's can looks a little chunky, and it might get warm that close to the grill.

J/K

Looks good!
    My other bow is a Marlin 1895G 45-70 Gov't open sights
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiobooners View Post
    In all seriousness I do hope ppl understand that a deer is not worth losing your dignity over.

Nice grille
    Go Bucks!! 121st Air Refueling Wing- Columbus, OH
    Hoyt AM 32...Axion Simplex Lt sights...trophy ridge wb...fuse stab...sts...octane 1 pc. quiver...expedition hunters w/ blazers and rages on the end!

I HOOK UP!

I little less chunky ^^^ LOL

Vermont Castings Grill, home depot special $400--lasts forever

I got some crappie and perch going on the grill in a bit. And Morgan/Diet in my glass right now. 65 my pickup said for a high today, shattered the old record of 57. Been an unbelievably mild winter, and my guess is we're in for a dry and above average Spring. I was running the AC full bore in my pickup today at times. Just not used to this heat yet I guess.

It was a damn fine day. A little windy for my liking, but can't complain about mid 60's this time of year.

Hear ya,great day up here in Manitoba.Went to the farm and fixed a carb problem on a snow machine.Got one last ride in,but blew a belt half way through my ride..lol..oh well saw a few deer and a few geese making the trip home..spring has sprung
    If you don"t learn something new everyday you are not paying attention.

Bud Light Pro Staff

Seagrams Pro Staff

Any other Minnesotan grillin' out there??

Nice! Beautiful today here in Denver as well.
    "His arrow will flash like lightning." Zechariah 9:14
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30, CBE Tek Hybrid sight, QAD Ultra Rest HDX, Injexion Arrows & Blazers, QAD Exodus broadheads, TightSpot quiver, Stokerized SS1 stabilizer, Spot Hogg Wiseguy release, Zeiss Conquest HD binocs, Leica 1000R rangefinder, Kifaru Timberline 2 pack, Bark River Gunny Hunter blade, Kuiu clothing, Lowa Cevedale boots

Quote Originally Posted by ranger_49 View Post
    Just got in from grilling some steaks and vegetables - sorry I didnt take any pics. The grills arent out yet at my apartment complex, so we had to use our little coleman camp grill..worked just fine though!

I was surprised how nice it still is out there..
    -Mathews DXT, Spot-Hogg Real Deal, QAD HD, STS, Limbsaver X-Coil, Vapor Trail, GT Pro Hunters, and Slick Tricks...

Beautiful day here in GA as well! The wife and I spent the WHOLE day installing and underground fence for our lab. Totally exhausted now! Lol. But the deer behind the house can eat in peace tonight now! Lol. That spread on the grill looks great by the way!

It was a beautiful day here in Missouri also. Had some friends over and cooked burgers and hot dogs on the grill and spent the afternoon out on the deck. I hope all of you have a great evening and an even better tomorrow. Cheers.
    Every great accident starts with "Hey watch this".

Grilled some steaks today as well, I was sporting the grain belt nordeast though.
    Strother SX Rush
    Limbdriver Pro V
    Boss Hogg
    Injexions
    Exodus

Quote Originally Posted by bowhuntmn View Post
    Grilled some steaks today as well, I was sporting the grain belt nordeast though.
    It was busch light for us..
    -Mathews DXT, Spot-Hogg Real Deal, QAD HD, STS, Limbsaver X-Coil, Vapor Trail, GT Pro Hunters, and Slick Tricks...

Nothing wrong with Nordeast, grain belts best by far.....
    We worked on cleaning out the garage as well today....not as fun as keeping deer safe from a lab though

I'm a Nordeast fan for sure.....But I recently got into Michelob Amberbock. If you haven't tried it, do so. It's my new favorite malt beverage.

My goal was to get some much needed, long awaited, rifle load testing done today. It was actually under 10 mph wind here all day today, gotta be a record.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    ...It was actually under 10 mph wind here all day today, gotta be a record.
    It must've all been here

I made this, today ...

... no steaks, pizza ... and only one Alaskan ... next time!

Quote Originally Posted by ranger_49 View Post
    Naw....I grilled the other day when it was 30 degrees with a 25 mph west wind.
    USUALLY THE HUNTERS THAT WERE NEVER ANY GOOD AT HUNTING WILL SHOOT A SPIKE.they just dont know any better and never will amount to anything .......sproulman
    I think meat hunters is another name for "Bad Hunter" or "Low Patience Hunter"....grfox
    Meat hunter=Don't have time/and or patience to hold out for mature buck.....173BC

rugersol---NICE!!

What a great day, had a season planning meeting yesterday got to leave to go to a fire off of 35 W, today went to a fire off of 35 E. The peat wants to burn it's so dry it smells like overtime for me.
    Central region is leading the state in number of fires and ares burned.

Timmy where was the 35W fire? I live right off of 35W......

Yesterdays fire was just south of Forest Lake at the Lamprey Pass WMA on the west side of 35 W south bound 25 acres, todays was just south of the split in Centerville 6.25 acres. The grass is ripping with 6-8 foot flame heights and any trees or logs laying on the ground are ready to burn when a fire passes thru leads to lots of mop up. The 2 12 hour days combined with daylight savings and another fire weather day tomorrow is going to suck if it gets busy.

Thanks Ranger!

Thanks for the report Timmy, I saw the digital sign sayin there was a grass fire, but I got off at Hugo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast