I've stolen many ideas off of this part of archerytalk that I better offer something up!
Here is my homemade cultipacker/roller that cost under 85 bucks depending on what you can get your hands on for free.
(1) 12" x 40" plastic perforated culvert $59.00 (this is where I spent my money, Menards wouldn't let me cut a piece so I had to buy the full stick)
(7) bags of 60# concrete $25.00
(1) 1-5/8" x .125" x 60" pipe FREE
(1) 1-1/2" X .125" x 60" pipe FREE
(2) 14.25" diameter x 1/2" plywood FREE
(20) 1" screws FREE
obviously the price of this unit can really fluctuate depending on what material you have on hand. If it wasn't for me having to buy a full stick of the culvert, my cost would of really dropped. I also determined the weight of this unit based off of the volume of the culvert in cubic inches minus the volume of the 1-5/8" pipe in cubic inches, then converting that into cubic feet and multiplying that by how much the concrete weighs per cubic foot. 144lbs(per calcs on bag) x 2.57 cubic feet = 370lbs
This was really easy and anyone can do this in an afternoon, feel free to ask questions enjoy