a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: 3d shoots in Erie PA

3d shoots in Erie PA

Im new to the area and am looking for some clubs to shoot 3d. Anyone shooting this weekend?

Mathews
    Victory
    Sur-Loc
    Tru Ball
    Bohning

dont know of any in erie I know falconer rod and gun in falconer ny has a schedule out but their first shoot is not till april21 This club is a 40 minute drive from erie
    brokenstraw rod and gun in youngsville pa but I have not seen a schedule yet this year
    rainbow bowhunters in franklin pa has a schedule on here

Is brokenstraw going to have shoots again this year?

there is a shoot at the sparty rod and gun club this sat

daves archery will be coming out with a master shoot schedule for this area i will let you no

It's a little early for outdoor 3-D in Pennsylvania but they will be starting soon. Archery World in Venus, PA is having an indoor (known yardage) tournament this Saturday. It is a random two man team draw with a shotgun start at 9 a.m. Cost is $30 (bring your rangefinders). Archery World is also having an outside tournament on Saturday, March 31st. You can find out more info on their website. On Sunday, April 1st, Rainbow Bowman in Franklin, PA will have a 3-D shoot.

Sparta bowhunters April 15
    Colonel Drake Archers April 8
    VIXEN - PHOENIX - VORTEX
    Q2XL

Thanks guys what time does sparty open
    Mathews
    Victory
    Sur-Loc
    Tru Ball
    Bohning

Quote Originally Posted by babyhoose View Post
    It's a little early for outdoor 3-D in Pennsylvania but they will be starting soon. Archery World in Venus, PA is having an indoor (known yardage) tournament this Saturday. It is a random two man team draw with a shotgun start at 9 a.m. Cost is $30 (bring your rangefinders). Archery World is also having an outside tournament on Saturday, March 31st. You can find out more info on their website. On Sunday, April 1st, Rainbow Bowman in Franklin, PA will have a 3-D shoot.
    A little early? The Penn-York 3D Archery league starts their seasons every year on the second sunday of January. This league runs in North Central Pennsylvania, (Tioga County, Bradford County, and the Southern Tier of New York) Right now they have been averaging almost 200 shooters a weekend. You just have to layer, during the colder months.......It's too bad there arent more leagues like that around the Northwestern Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by archerydude21 View Post
    Is brokenstraw going to have shoots again this year?
    i was told they were but have not seen a schedule.

Not sure how far this is from Erie, but Meadville Field Archers start their 3d schedule on March 24th.

http://www.meadvillefieldarchers.com/

They are actually in Harmonsburg, PA

They have the hunt of a lifetime shoot on the 24th of March. Then they have a regular shoot on Sunday the 25th. I too am looking forward to the 3-D season this year.
    Camo Chill X 60 lbs Elite 35 Black 60 lbs. Orange OK Archery Absolute 38 60.lbs
    HHA Site/Tru ball Axcel 5 pin
    Black Eagle Arrows Shooting Staff
    Dead Center Archery Shooting Staff
    Tru Ball Shooting StaffOfficial Scorer for the NBBC

Check out Gem City Outdoorsmen Club in McKean, I don't see any shoots on the schedule now but they do host the IBO 3rd Leg of the Triple Crown.

Quote Originally Posted by cxturkeyslayer View Post
    Check out Gem City Outdoorsmen Club in McKean, I don't see any shoots on the schedule now but they do host the IBO 3rd Leg of the Triple Crown.
    they usually have a very nice challenging shoot there as long as it is not all mud.