I have pushed back the release date of AeroRest due to a few changes, at this time, we are expecting the end of March, 2012
The AeroRest has went through some changes since I show it at 6th December 2011:
1) There will be 6 mounting options instead of 4 so it will work much better on crossbow with optional mounts
2) the black version will no longer be made, only the deep green olive as all main parts (c-Frame, side bar, bow mount, and 3 cups on the fingers) will be anodizing in level 3, or no less than 3 mil in thickness
3) all fasteners besides the tiny set screw on the bow mount will be GR2 titanium
4) all fasteners will be metric besides the bow mounting screw, which will be 5/16-24
5) all fasteners besides the tiny set screw on the bow mount which is hex while all other will be TORX®
6) the side bar of the arrow rest will have 3 sets of laser markings for easier visual adjustment
7) the main body of the 3 fingers will be 5 mm taller to cover the spring tension adjustment screw.
8) there will be no O-ring on the finger's main body to the c-frame for reliable and solid adjustment of arrow diameter
9) the adjustment of arrow diameter will be done via GR2 titanium spacer which is 0.11mm and 0.44mm, reason as stated above
10) each AeroRest comes with 6 of each titanium spacer, total 12
11) for those who use smaller arrow that require more spacer, the titanium spacer set is going to be sell for $9.95 per 12, 6 of each which will allow you to use Easton Injection and VAP super super thin shaft when stacked.
12) Correction on the total contact surface, it should be 0.000,000,8 square inches should be the theoretical contact surface with the arrow as ABEC#5 has a tangent of 0.000,2"
13) the price is going to be the same for standard one which will be olive green in color, $89.95
14) the price of the super micro adjust one is going to be $174.95 and it is schedule to be delivered by mid to late April, and be sold via our web store only at this time due to price.
15) the mounting options can only be selected once and it need to be super glue to the C-frame once the archery decide which way the arrow orientation is going to be.
16) The 2 parts in the main body, spring tension screw and the main body will be level 2 anodized and in black due to tolerance and give.
17) the target weight of the AeroRest with 12 titanium spacer and the bow mount screw will be under 1.5 oz or about 40 grams
Please note the rest alone and the micro adjust version is not update with the 6 mounting options C-frame but the older one.