a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Fire Sale on my new Assenheimer and Browning Fire Drake

Fire Sale on my new Assenheimer and Browning Fire Drake

Selling this bow to fund another..

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1719831

Price is $500 plus actual shipping cost on the Assenheimer..

Will ship in 3 Rivers standard travel case...

This 1 month old bow is a sweet looking sweet shooting bow as only Donny can build...and anyone who knows his work will agree to this..I have shot 12 arrows off of it...but am wanting a quality Long Bow now..and have located one here.

I am also selling another one...It is a Browning Fire drake 55 lbs. at 28"...has been refinished flat black..and has antler tips..$225 this bow is also a very nice fast bow..and in very good shape

Price is firm...and shipping/insurance is not included on either bow..buyer will pay the shipping/insurance cost who ever they choose to have it delivered by and how fast..

Mac

Earl Hoyt Hunter Supreme 64" recurve. . 66lbs. Soon to have Centaur Hunter Supreme long bow...

TTT

Mac
    Earl Hoyt Hunter Supreme 64" recurve. . 66lbs. Soon to have Centaur Hunter Supreme long bow...

Come on guys..let's get this one sold

Mac

Since my long bow deal fell through...I'm going to completely re-do these bows...refinish them..checker them..and add some snake skins...so...I'll shut this down for now..

Thanks for the inquiries

Mac