Thread: Bear Alaskan

Bear Alaskan

Need a Operators manual for the 1977 Bear Alaskan?

How to Tune..........

Quote Originally Posted by Red-Team-98 View Post
    Need a Operators manual for the 1977 Bear Alaskan?

How to Tune..........
    Contact Bear Archery at bearcustomercare@beararcherypr oducts.com. They have a lot more manuals than they list on their website. They have emailed me manuals for older bows several times.

You need to send them pic of what bow you are looking for and that helps them out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kballer1 View Post
    You need to send them pic of what bow you are looking for and that helps them out.
    As long as you send them the model name and year it was made a pic shouldn't be necessary, at least it never has been for me. Pics are usually required when you don't know the model or year of manufacture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1319225[/ATTACH

Bear Contacted me only this they had were the Magazine Sale ad........no operators manual.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I might have some tuning info on this bow. I'll scan it later today.
    Dave

I scanned in the information. However the file (.pdf) is too large (3.5 MB) to upload on archerytalk. If you would like me to send you the manual PM me your email address and I will send it as an attachment.

Bear Alaskan and Tamerlane II instruction manual

The manual (Bear Alaskan and Tamerlane II) is 17 pages and it covers the following (for anyone that might be interested): Adjusting the draw weight, adjusting the draw length, adjusting the eccentric wheel balance, replacing the string, changing the cables, changing the eccentric wheels, the micrometer adjustment assembly, the eccentric wheel assembly, the idler pulley assembly, the cable assembly, the weight adjustment stud assembly, the cable lock assembly works, cable bend draw length eccentric wheel setting and limb chart for the Tamerlane II, cable bend draw length eccentric wheel setting and limb chart for the Alaskan.

Here is the first page (I can only show single pages the whole manual itself is to large):
    Attached Images Attached Images