Help

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Thread: Help

Help

I am new to this site and I'm trying to learn how this all works!!!!! I see people talking about things they bought on this sight.....Is there a place on here to buy and sell? If so how do you keep from getting ripped off? Who protects the seller/buyer? How do i get a question out to get answers on a certin topic? IDK!!!!! Thank You

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I am new to this site i dont understand ttt bump etc . Thanks for any help

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bowmex View Post
    I am new to this site and I'm trying to learn how this all works!!!!! I see people talking about things they bought on this sight.....Is there a place on here to buy and sell? If so how do you keep from getting ripped off? Who protects the seller/buyer? How do i get a question out to get answers on a certin topic? IDK!!!!! Thank You
    There is a classified section and here's the link to the rules and other information that will help you make a safer deal http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/announ...php?f=20&a=168
    To get information go to the General Forum Section and click on start a new thread and type in your question.
    Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rambo5 View Post
    I am new to this site i dont understand ttt bump etc . Thanks for any help
    Here's a link to help you understand the terms and the rules http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1406146
    Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.

I had a old sight at bighunter09 but it will not let me sign in anymore what went wrog?

The classifieds section on here is great!