Thread: Fishing site similar to AT?

Fishing site similar to AT?

Is there a fishing site similar to AT out there? I was going to do a search for one but figured some of you guys are most likely a member on a fishing forum and would get some first hand knowledge before blindly cruising the web for one. My main reason for finding one is to share info and buy stuff

Thanks!
    Billy
    2013 PSE Dominator 3D SHW Patriot, DS Advantage sight and rest, AQ Custom Rods, JBK String, Gold Tip XXX
    2014 PSE Full Premo Breathn Custom SHW Prairie, CJ Mark III sight, PSE Phantom rest, PSE Pro X Weave 300, 85 grain Grim Reapers
    2012 Maitland Halo, CJ Mark III sight, QAD HD rest, AQ strings,

Would be nice to see one. Big time fisher here.

I am trying to get out more this year than last and when I went to get the boat ready this past weekend found my fish finder took a crap on me so I'm on the hunt for a Garmin 500 or 550c and a 720. Was hoping to find one for a reasonable price less than retail. Plus expanding my fishing knowledge can never hurt.

I already know about Lake Link but would like to find something else.
    2013 PSE Dominator 3D SHW Patriot, DS Advantage sight and rest, AQ Custom Rods, JBK String, Gold Tip XXX
    2014 PSE Full Premo Breathn Custom SHW Prairie, CJ Mark III sight, PSE Phantom rest, PSE Pro X Weave 300, 85 grain Grim Reapers

Not specificity about fishing but one I visit regularity is bassboatcentral.com

Check it out a lit of good info there on all kinds of thinks kind if like here.

I go by nitroteam there as well.
    NITROTEAMATHENS ARCHERY FACTORY STAFFATHENSARCHERY.COM
    TRU BALL SHOOTING STAFFBlack Eagle Arrows Shooting StaffLTL ACORN OUTDOORS PRO STAFF
    RIP little GRACIE

Chris w/ TrophyPursuit.com...Put me on the field staff. Let's do this!

Pretty sure I mentioned that site in the third post. Thanks though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggA View Post

See your in sconny...Fishingminnesota.com. ...lot of WI guys on there and a section for WI

bassresource.com

I check out catfish1.com and tidalfish.com regularly.

If your on the eastern seaboard stripers247.com is everything stripers.

My other bow is a Marlin 1895G 45-70 Gov't open sights
    Quote Originally Posted by Juneauhunt View Post
    While experimenting with the new Muzzy Tactical 6-blade, a freak lab accident morphed Fred and Michelle Eichler into a single hermaphroditic bowhunting guru.

fishhound.com and basscolleage are the two best forums for bass fishing just like AT is for bowhunting. If you wana buy gear basscolleage has good classified ads if you are looking for bass gear PM what u looking for spent the last year deployed getting ready to tournament fish but not gona be able to this year so i got lot of tournament grade lures and two brand new ardents im getting rid of.

If you mean big with a lot of people on constantly try MyFishFinder and their sister site IceShanty.
    Steve K

2coolfishing.com

fishin.com
    Mossy oak swamp bottom, dew drop falling Old Tom answering a hoot owls call Nothing like the sound when the day breaks. Me and Daddy in the woods on a Saturday you see his Granddaddy hunted these hills and I hope someday my kids will He said, Do me a favor before i'm gone, love this land and pass it on.