a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Low light plot

Low light plot

What seeds work well for areas with low light and acidic soil? I'm going to be prepping and putting down some lime in a couple of areas that are semi-opened and i'm trying to find what seed works best under those conditions.
    PSE Pro Staff/ TRU Ball/ Hips Targets
    3D- 2010 X-force Omen MOTS @ 29"/65lbs
    Hunting- 2013 X-force DNA Black @29.5"/68lbs
    Target- 2012 Dominator Red @ 29.5"/61lbs

None. I have a field, well, two fields separted by a row of trees. Yields on the east side of the tree line are 40% less because of the shade the trees cast. But, its not life or death. Try some easy to grow clovers.

Per discussion w/ wildlife biologist. there is (1) one, Uno type of clover thta will grow in the shade. But I can't remember which one ]he said it was lol. Google would find it.
    2011 Elite Pure, FUSE (QAD) Ultra Rest, Sword Apex 3rd Plane, Vendetta Enforcer Stabilizer, TightSpot Quiver, GT Velocity XT 300, Exodus broadheads, Scott Shark Release, Straight-N-arrow wrist sling

Nothing will grow well in the shade. Get in there with a chainsaw (if possible) and open it up so there is more sunlight. With enough sunlight and lime you will be able to grow anything.

I agree. More sunlight the better. I experimented a little in the woods with not much light at all/ spotty and things came up great until the leaves filled out on the trees and that was it for them plants.