a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Lighting

Lighting

What is the best lighting set up for a personal range? I have a 4ft shop light directly above me about 2 feet, and a soft white incandescent over to the side, and have a lot of trouble seeing through my peep.
    Bow, carbon arrows, fat stabilizers, backtension release, adjustable sight, scope, and rest.

I used High output lights in are club range. Not a shadow to be found. But it spoils you when you go to average lighted ranges.

If I ever do one for myself. I will have the lighting where I could do different light levels. Dimmer controls and dimmer ballists.

Personal range I would use bright white and two lamp fixtures either 8ft or 4ft T8 lamps
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

Ok thanks DB. I'm gonna get some HO bulbs when I go into town. I am shooting from inside the shop, to to a lit target outside (through a window I put in just to shoot out of). It's not much, but it gets me out of the wind and lets me shoot as late as I want to. I just wish I could see better because most of my time spent out there is working on the bow and trying different things and I never can tell where my peep is exactly.
    Bow, carbon arrows, fat stabilizers, backtension release, adjustable sight, scope, and rest.

Quote Originally Posted by asa_low12 View Post
    Ok thanks DB. I'm gonna get some HO bulbs when I go into town. I am shooting from inside the shop, to to a lit target outside (through a window I put in just to shoot out of). It's not much, but it gets me out of the wind and lets me shoot as late as I want to. I just wish I could see better because most of my time spent out there is working on the bow and trying different things and I never can tell where my peep is exactly.
    You got to have a HO Ballist in the fixture before you can use HO. Get bright white flourecents to give your sel the best light for the buck. I have seen guys get the flood bulbs and have them shining up from the ground for good light on target

DB
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse