Thread: Best rest fishing and hunting

Best rest fishing and hunting

I'm just getting into bow fishing and bought a Martin Jaguar bow fishing kit which I plan on mostly fishing with but I wanna be able to easily swap to a hunting setup which rest is the best for both worlds or should I just plan on switching back and forth btw I'm also upgrading to and pro.
    ~ If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting. ~
    Aristotle

Ttt

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    ~ If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting. ~
    Aristotle

No opinions?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Aristotle

i like my fishhawk set up

shoot it off the shelf then you dont have to worry about a rest and setting it up for both, or if you dont like that or your bow is not made for shooting off the shelf you can try a flipper rest i seen some people use them for bowfishing with good results.

rock74 maybe right. Something you could try. I am not sure.

Personally I think you are better to switch back and forth. Bowfishing arrows have no fletching and hunting arrows do. For a whisper buscuit for hunting the brissles are to lose at the bottom for a heavy arrow of bowfishing. The bowfishing buscuit is to heavy to fire hunting arrows through. Best thing is to buy another bow strickly for one or the other. Can't really think of one that would do both other than off the shelf as rock74 has so elegantly explained.

Wham-O Power Master.
    Daco wood shaft arrows.
    Roper’s Indian Arrowheads.
    Hope to upgrade someday.