Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bluff Country Bowstrings

Quote Originally Posted by dbuzz40 View Post
    well fellas I have shot the strings probably 300 times in the course of 2 days. I put them on yesterday, timed them, and shot all day. Shot my first 3D tournament of the year and tied for 1st place with them. As far as I know, they have not stretched one bit and there was never any peep rotation. My goal is to put them back on the drawboard asap and see if the timing is still in check but so far it feels great. I'm very impressed. I will post pics soon. Thanks again Rick.
    Awesome! Congrats on the first place finish!

Very good looking strings,, Awsome shooting dbuzz40...congrats...
    Staff Shooter for Pinnacle Archery Custom strings and slings http://www.pinnaclearchery.com/

2012 Hoyt Vector 32, 2013 Elite Answer, 2007 Bowtech Allegiance
    Black Eagle Arrows Field Staff & T.R.U. Ball release Field Staff

I installed a set on my Alphaburner tonight. They are great quality and look great on the bow. I am excited about shooting these strings this year! I shot them about 75 times tonight and there was zero peep rotation, I served in the peep after about 10 shots blank bale and started shooting at spots.
    photo.JPG
    60X Custom Strings, T.R.U. Ball, Bohning, , Athens Archery
    Cunningham Business Enterprises - Authorized Athens Archery Dealer - PM me with questions!

Quote Originally Posted by tecshooter View Post
    I installed a set on my Alphaburner tonight. They are great quality and look great on the bow. I am excited about shooting these strings this year! I shot them about 75 times tonight and there was zero peep rotation, I served in the peep after about 10 shots blank bale and started shooting at spots.
    photo.JPG
    Great to hear!I got mine last night and got them on my bow didn't get a chance to shoot them yet i will be doing that tonight hopefully.
    Athens Factory Staff,Bee Stinger Shooting Staff,Black Eagle Arrows Shooting Staff,Pure Perfextion strings and cables Shooting Staff,
    Stan Shooting Staff,Trophy Blend Deer Scent

Quote Originally Posted by nitroteam View Post
    Can't wait till my red and silver set for the exceed showed up.

Keep up the great work.
    Got my new strings on today they turned out great as usual. ...posted pics on your Facebook page.

Thanks
    T.

I installed a second set on my target bow tonight. Installed just as easy as the first set, no peep rotation, just rock solid. This set was the purple/silver/black set pictured above. They look and shoot great!
    Cunningham Business Enterprises - Authorized Athens Archery Dealer - PM me with questions!

ttt
    Athens Factory Staff,Bee Stinger Shooting Staff,Black Eagle Arrows Shooting Staff,Pure Perfextion strings and cables Shooting Staff,

OK, here's mine

3d rig ----> Athens eXceed 300

Flo orange and white 8190

Silver serving on the string
    DSC05153.JPG

DSC05155.JPG

DSC05154.JPG

Very Nice Rick ... Im headding to UPS in the morning to pick up my bow and as soon as i get the strings on i will post pics
    Staff Shooter for Pinnacle Archery Custom strings and slings http://www.pinnaclearchery.com/

Great work Rick

Looks good Steve!

2 or 3 piece sets single, binary,cam and 1/2 etc. 2 color--- $60 tyd First class mail with delivery confirmation.
    3 color sets---> $70
    4 color sets--->$80

4+ pc sets- Mathews Monster, Darton etc.----------add $15
    Clear Halo---->add $10
    Speed Nocks----> add $5
    Limbdriver cords ----> add $20, you supply the length.

All strings are BCY 452x with 3d end serving and 62xs center serving.

Colors are as follows:

Strings------Red, Brown, Natural, Orange, Black, Royal Blue, Yellow, Pink, Flo Green, Cedar, Silver, Green, OD Green, Flo.Orange, Flo Yellow, Purple, Kiwi, Mtn.Berry, Flame, White/Black speckle
    ***white and natural 452x are the same*****
    End Serving-----Orange, Brown, Black, Royal Blue, Pink, Yellow, Silver, Flo Green, Flo Orange, Red, Mtn. Berry, Flo. Yellow, White, Purple

Center Serving------Orange, Black, Black/White, Royal Blue/Black, Green/Black

My paypal is the same as the email in my signature. Please be sure to include all pertinent information in the "notes" section of PayPal checkout.
    Build time is currently 6 days, that may change, I will keep it updated in this thread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BC Bowstrings View Post
    3d rig ----> Athens eXceed 300

Flo orange and white 8190

Silver serving on the string
    DSC05153.JPG

DSC05155.JPG

DSC05154.JPG
    That is just sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by BC Bowstrings View Post
    Very nice

Thanks! It's a shooter. I have an 8" back bar I use with it.I was shooting 5" groups at 70 yards this afternoon.

Website is down for a little while. The problem is being resolved. Please pm me with any inquiries.

Thanks

Website is backup.

Updated colors:
    2 or 3 piece sets single, binary,cam and 1/2 etc. 2 color--- $60 tyd First class mail with delivery confirmation.
    3 color sets---> $70
    4 color sets--->$80

4+ pc sets- Mathews Monster, Darton etc.----------add $15
    Clear Halo---->add $10
    Speed Nocks----> add $5
    Limbdriver cords ----> add $20, you supply the length.

All strings are BCY 452x with 3d end serving and 62xs center serving.

Colors are as follows:

Strings------Red, Brown, Tan, Natural, Orange, Black, Royal Blue, Yellow, Pink, Flo Green, Cedar, Silver, Green, OD Green, Flo.Orange, Flo Yellow, Purple, Kiwi, Mtn.Berry, Flame, Autumn, White/Black speckle, Green/Black
    ***white and natural 452x are the same*****
    End Serving-----Orange, Brown, Tan, Black, Royal Blue, Pink, Yellow, Silver, Green, Flo Green, Flo Orange, Red, Mtn. Berry, Flo. Yellow, White, Purple

Center Serving------Orange, Black, Black/White, Royal Blue/Black, Green/Black, Red/Black

My paypal is the same as the email in my signature. Please be sure to include all pertinent information in the "notes" section of PayPal checkout.
    Build time is currently 6 days, that may change, I will keep it updated in this thread.

Thanks

Where is The Bluff County?
    '08 Elite Synergy XT @ 65LBS 27.5" Draw Length
    Limb Driver
    CX Maxima Hunter 250s @27" 350grns 295 FPS
    MOPAR or No Car!!

My "Bluff Country" is just north of Devils Head.

Sorry about that,I should have had my readers on. That's only about 20 minutes from me. Maybe I will have to stop over and watch you make a set for me
    '08 Elite Synergy XT @ 65LBS 27.5" Draw Length
    Limb Driver
    CX Maxima Hunter 250s @27" 350grns 295 FPS
    MOPAR or No Car!!

Hey guys,

Here is a pic of my first kill with my new Bluff Country's. As expected the strings are great and are just rock solid! I took this turkey down on PA's opening day this past Saturday at about 6:45 a.m. Looking to take an even bigger one down tomorrow!

photo(1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tecshooter View Post
    Hey guys,

Here is a pic of my first kill with my new Bluff Country's. As expected the strings are great and are just rock solid! I took this turkey down on PA's opening day this past Saturday at about 6:45 a.m. Looking to take an even bigger one down tomorrow!

photo(1).jpg
    wat to go!!! Congrats!!
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter http://www.athensarchery.com/home 2012 Athens Recluse-----2013 Athens Judgement
    Perfection Turkey Calls ProStaff
    Straight N Arrow Staff www.snaarchery.com
    bcbowdesigns.com, Trinity Archery Field Staff---- Hamskea Archery Shooting Staff

morning bump
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter http://www.athensarchery.com/home 2012 Athens Recluse-----2013 Athens Judgement
    Perfection Turkey Calls ProStaff
    Straight N Arrow Staff www.snaarchery.com
    bcbowdesigns.com, Trinity Archery Field Staff---- Hamskea Archery Shooting Staff

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast