a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Old Bear Archery Catalog

Old Bear Archery Catalog

I was handed an old 1975 Bear Archery catalog from my dad. The catalog is in perfect condition except that someone had set a cup on it at one point in time and has a water ring on the front cover. It`s real cool to thumb through this and see the old models of bows that were being offered. There`s an armguard, shooting glove, and bow stringer in the catalog that I have. Does anyone know if this has any value to it.

There is a company that sells reprints...plus the whole line of Bear catalogs are available on one CD. Value for an original would be hard to judge...but, considering the alternatives, I suspect "perfect condition" would be more desirable than anything less. Enjoy, Rick.
    The best book I ever read on human behavior was about training dogs. Critical to their social outlook and wellbeing is a heightened ability to sense the level of insecurity in others…man or beast…and the ability to measure their own in every situation they encounter.

Aceshtr, that is so cool and ricstix is correct, I've seen that reprint guy on ebay as well. I hate to be a moocher but if it's possible for the sake of the forum, would you be able to scan just a couple of pages like the Kodiak hunter thru grizzly and post the pictures in here for us? That would be great. btw, the cd is available from Three Rivers Archery for $40, covering the years 1948 thru 1978.

Quote Originally Posted by RecurvesOnly View Post
    Aceshtr, that is so cool and ricstix is correct, I've seen that reprint guy on ebay as well. I hate to be a moocher but if it's possible for the sake of the forum, would you be able to scan just a couple of pages like the Kodiak hunter thru grizzly and post the pictures in here for us? That would be great. btw, the cd is available from Three Rivers Archery for $40, covering the years 1948 thru 1978.
    PM'd Rick.
    The best book I ever read on human behavior was about training dogs. Critical to their social outlook and wellbeing is a heightened ability to sense the level of insecurity in others…man or beast…and the ability to measure their own in every situation they encounter.

Remember the Bear ad with the nude girl? I'll never forget that one!
    Athens Archery Factory Staff Shooter
    Life is too short to live without a Sharps Quigley
    Broughton Art and knives com]
    DCA Staff Shooter
    Athens Afflixtion

Missed that one, rembrandt