Thread: anyone with a z7

anyone with a z7

Hey guys, what do you think of the Mathews z7. Im suppose to get one in a day or two. Just wanted to know what you guys think! Thanks for lookin.

just got a new z7 extreme love it
    mathews z7 extreme 60# 25dl, extreme archery challenger bow sight, whisker buisket, trufire realese, carbon express mayhem hunter, slick trick mags

Well what do you like about it?

i have shot the extreme, it was better than most bows, it has a kinda soft back wall and is very quiet

Soft back wall???? i think all the z7 series are rock solid

I love my Z7.
    I bought it brand new in 2010 and I still am amazed with it. It's definitely the smoothest bow I've ever shot and overall the best bow I've ever had.

they dont have a spongy backwall and if yours does you can play with the timing slightly to mess with it but mine is timed perfect and doesnt have a spongy backwall.
    and it may be somewhat slow, which in reality it isnt super slow, its just normal, not no Monster 1 pin to 30 fast, but your normal flat out to 25 yards with enough power to get the job done more than needed. Also with a good hunting stabilizer thats not too long (under 12") it will hold pretty darn well for it being so short. Also the first thing I noticed about my Z7 was how quiet it is. I need new string supressors on mine since theyre about broke in half but it still has no vibration at all and is still super quiet, amazingly quiet imo and the best thing to me is because its so smooth I can shoot it all day long and it be so much enjoyable to shoot to where you almost dont want to put it down after shooting dozens on end of arrows lol!
    Elite Z28 Snow 65#: Easton Bowfire, Muzzy, Qad, Black Gold, X-factor
    Elite Energy 35:Elite Ultra rest, black gold, easton injexion, x-factor
    Elite Answer *ninja*: QAD, Black Gold, Injexion, Muzzy
    Elite Energy 32 80#

mine is so quite its amazingly acurate and the perfect size and its soooooo smooth
    mathews z7 extreme 60# 25dl, extreme archery challenger bow sight, whisker buisket, trufire realese, carbon express mayhem hunter, slick trick mags

I love mine. Throw the focus grip on there and its even better!!
    Mathews Z7
    Mathews Drenalin

idk if I said this but this is the only bow I've ever robinhooded an arrow with, and nearly robinhooded a few more, its hard to split a skinny easton axis arrow, imagine how hard it'll be once I buy the even skinnier Easton carbon injexions!
    Elite Energy 32 80#

Well got my z7! All I have to say is wow!!!!! That thing is smooth,fast,quiet, and accurate what more can you ask for? Thanks for all the comments to guys.

good deal, glad you like it, now dont get rid of it soon since imo none of the newest bows are any better than the Z7 that are competing in the same category of 'smooth' shootin' bows.
    Elite Energy 32 80#

Ya, its a great bow.