Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GC Archery is launching a new breakthrough Archery Target System, GameChanger

Thank you very much Spotstalk.... there's a lot more than even I ever thought would go into it before I started. That's the case many times. Thanks for the great grade...I wish I could have brought home to my parents A+++'s when I was in school.

It is nice but it will be difficult to beat the appeal (low cost) of placing an animal poster/print on the front of a cheap taget.
    It simply does not offer the realism and shooting angles of 3D animal targets.
    Good luck to you but I could not afford one.
    Love my arrows from South Shore Archery!
    GT Pro Hunters with helical SK300 vanes, some with glow-in-dark vanes.
    In the dimmer moments, they bore BIG green holes from bow to target

Learn....thanks for your feedback, I really was just thinking that there has got to be something much more appealing than going out and buying another dozen paper targets and sticking them to any one of those cheap targets I have in my shed...but thats just me.

OMG...my son would LOVE this! Cost is a hurdle...but am trying to validate it as something that would encourage us to have more "family-time" together. Will this be offered in target shops or Cabela's?

i love the idea...I dont know if I missed it while reading but is the foam re-placeable? What can and cannot be replaced over time? My only fear would be shooting the target up in a short timeframe and having to purchase a whole new target set up....other than that...I am interested.
    Bows and Arrows are just plain fun!

Hoyt,Montana Black Gold, Goldtip,Stokerized,Stan,JBK Bowstrings......all the good stuff!

Norma...thanks for you comments. The target would be a great way to bring archery fun to the whole family. We recently had one at my friend's, son's birthday party where kids and parents alike had a great time with it.
    Our current plans are to offer it direct from our website, GCArchery.com for the next several months. Our product launch date is set for April 16th, at which time an introductory price will be available to the public.
    We are working towards reducing our costs so as to attract Archery Shops so they can make them available to their customers. As for big box stores, we hope to get costs reduced even farther so they can offer them as well.
    I hope I have answered your questions and I hope you are able to enjoy one soon.
    Russ

MidFlight...thanks for your comments. When I set out to design this target, one of the primary features i wanted to provide was "Durability".
    We have designed the layered system backstop to be rearranged once wear is noticeable, but after nearly 1200 test shots thus far, on a test target, its still along ways from having to do that. I fully expect to see 3 to 4 thousand shots with field points before having to rearrange the layers which should give you another 3 to 4k, then rearranged and/or flipped again.
    We will also be selling a layer replenishment kit as well.
    As for the image wear, I have attached 2 images for you to see. The Pronghorn Antelope shown was shot 500 times. You see wear close up of course, but from 20 yards and farther, it's still doesn't distract you from aiming at the vitals. Note that each roll of images has 6 different targets to chose from also. Each target displays the vitals over a wide area so as to evenly wear the backstop over a larger area. All these features and benefits together insure a very long life, and the image rolls are interchangeable.
    ***Imaged will be added at next post. iPad doesn't allow attachments very easily***

Quote Originally Posted by DonsHarley View Post
    Is there possibility of picking one up when I'm en route to Florida to save on shipping?
    Dons....sorry I missed your question about picking up a GameChanger System to save shipping...answer is ABSOLUTELY. We would love to meet you.

Anyone else care to weigh in?

What a great invention. I wish I had thought of this.

I like it very well done
    Athens Archery Factory Staff - Afflixtion ,Recluse
    Stealth archery pro staff / Grim Reaper Pro Staff
    Sword prostaff / 808XT wrist sling prostaff
    Tru-ball prostaff / Flex Fletch staff
    Summit staff / Sick archery staff

Thanks hunk and Kill em. We appreciate the comments. GameChanger Target Systems are rolling out the door and thanks to all who have commented.
    http://www.GCArchery.com

Are you still in business? I'm interested, but haven't gotten a reply from your web contact. I thought I would try this route.
    Thanks

Smackspank...sorry you were having trouble..we are is business, and I'll be looking into the reason you have not been replied to.
    Meanwhile, feel free to email me directly at rmason@gcarchery.com
    Sorry again.
    Russ
    GameChanger Archery Target Systems...Always Open Season!
    GCArchery.com

Hello All
    Very Nice idea
    For later
    Knight Unk, Long live Mutants
    " Play " with archery.
    Don't let archery " Play " with you
    Think while practicing.
    Turn off thinker,while performing

Do you sell these at any of the tradeshows or shoots ? Thanks.
    Athens Afflixtion
    Mathews Monster 6.0
    Carter Releases
    Swhacker Broadheads

Dukie...we do see these at trade shows and shoots at a discount, plus not having to pay for freight is an advantage. In fact we will be showing them at the ASA LimbSaver Pro/Am event in London, KY May 31-June 2. You can check our website at GCArchery.com for a listing of events coming up.
    Thank you for your question.
    GameChanger Archery Target Systems...Always Open Season!
    GCArchery.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12