Thread: OK Archery Dealership!!!!!!!!! Renegade/DST

OK Archery Dealership!!!!!!!!! Renegade/DST

Hey guys,

There has been a lot of talk about OK archery dealers and I am now set up as a dealer so anybody that is interested in more information on the German bows send me a PM. We will be doing a review on the new DST 40'' in a few days. Attached is the available colors. You can choose cams, risers, and limb pockets and mix and match whichever colors you would like. We are located in Western Wyoming but we will ship anywhere. We work directly with the owner of OK archery and once your order is recieved we will email the owner directly with your bow order. Allow approximatly 4-5 weeks for delivery. If you would like to look at the different models please go to the companies website and decide which bow you would like. http://www.ok-archery.de/ok-archery/?L=2 Draw length needs to be measured as stated on OK archery's website.

Prices are as follows:

Renegade DST 40" $1775 including shipping and bank fees.

Renegade DST 36'' $1650 including shipping and bank fees.

R8/40 PM for Price

R8/36 PM for Price

colors.jpg

hopefully a little better pic of colors

ok color.jpg

Will you be keeping a couple in stock???
    I shoot bows. All kinds of bows.

My opinions are MY OPINIONS. Take them for what they are worth.

bows will not be stocked because of all the various color options and draw lengths. Will will have a shop bow that can be shot if you are ever in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by widowmakr View Post
    bows will not be stocked because of all the various color options and draw lengths. Will will have a shop bow that can be shot if you are ever in the area.
    Yep... That's what I want.... See you in July!!

I shoot bows. All kinds of bows.

My opinions are MY OPINIONS. Take them for what they are worth.