Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "someone have her neutered"

"someone have her neutered"

The title is a quote from one of the bloggers near the end of this YAHOO article on the Duggars: http://tv.yahoo.com/news/michelle-du...opulation.html. There are many others who also believe that the Duggars and those of their ilk are major contributors to the accelerating depletion of our planet's resources. The idea that people can have all the kids they want if they can pay for them is becoming more hollow as each new billion humans are added. Great reading.....especially all the posts at the end of the article.

Quote Originally Posted by frankchugga View Post
    The title is a quote from one of the bloggers near the end of this YAHOO article on the Duggars: http://tv.yahoo.com/news/michelle-du...opulation.html. There are many others who also believe that the Duggars and those of their ilk are major contributors to the accelerating depletion of our planet's resources. The idea that people can have all the kids they want if they can pay for them is becoming more hollow as each new billion humans are added. Great reading.....especially all the posts at the end of the article.
    would YOU be one of them? the Duggars are self sufficient, pretty good role models IMHO.
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

Frankchugga=planned parenthood with a little eugenics and superior race syndrom

Frank, how about enacting some retroactive self-abortion???

Then we will know you are serious about population elimination
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." - Verbal Kint in The Usual Suspects

As it is said in Lindy Wisdom's verse: "There ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."

Charter Member: NCWID
    NAASP

Quote Originally Posted by jkcerda View Post
    would YOU be one of them? the Duggars are self sufficient, pretty good role models IMHO.
    Stop thinking about them in terms of the US. Think globally if you can as we constitute only 5% of the planet's humans. I wonder how self sufficient they would be if they didn't have their idiotic reality show.

While I think they are nuts for wanting that many kids.....if they can support them on their own then more power to them.
    Tree Huggin Hippie who hunts elk with a bow and appreciates a good dark beer. An enigma walking.
    Oh, and I'm not a dude. A

As long as I am not paying for her kids then its her issue. When she starts getting raises in her food stamps, rent subsidies, welfare check, free cell phones, etc just because she added another dependent then that gets me pissed off.. The ones that fail to name a daddy so they wont force him to pay child support or the illegal ones that drop a kid on this side of the border just to get govt assistance. Those are the ones that need some population control enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by ELKARCHER View Post
    Frankchugga=planned parenthood with a little eugenics and superior race syndrom

Frank, how about enacting some retroactive self-abortion???

Then we will know you are serious about population elimination
    Elkarcher = see below. As usual, totally side-stepping the issue: where will all the resources come from once depleted? The list of man made pollution is endless. If you think all is well, pull up stakes and buy a home next to a landfill.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm glad I'll be dead and gone when we finally DO run out of resources. Stuff like this doesn't really bother me anymore...until they start taking food stamps and welfare checks.
    Ron Paul

2008 Hoyt Katera XL in Inferno
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in APG Camo

Quote Originally Posted by Huntin4Elk View Post
    While I think they are nuts for wanting that many kids.....if they can support them on their own then more power to them.
    I'm in the same boat. They really have some screws loose IMO. Just look at her eyes in the still video frame. You can see the white above and below the iris. There's actually a medical term for that...nuts.

Capture.JPG

This arguement reaches a point of diminishing returns. What is really interesting is that this is also tied into our "immigration problem". People on the PRM are constantly ranting about letting illegals into the country. They come here in droves because they're packed in like rats south of the border and are dirt poor. This is a direct result of having far more kids than they can afford to properly nurture. As world population continues to explode and conditions become dire in other countries, how many immigrants legal or illegal does one believe the US will take in?

Quote Originally Posted by KraQr View Post
    As long as I am not paying for her kids then its her issue. When she starts getting raises in her food stamps, rent subsidies, welfare check, free cell phones, etc just because she added another dependent then that gets me pissed off.. The ones that fail to name a daddy so they wont force him to pay child support or the illegal ones that drop a kid on this side of the border just to get govt assistance. Those are the ones that need some population control enforcement.
    Make no mistake, when people finally get tired of watching, the Duggar's will be on the dole.

Make no mistake, when people finally get tired of watching, the Duggar's will be on the dole.
    And probably were before the TV deal for that matter.
    Sent via my 1918 Bell hand crank phone

Quote Originally Posted by fap1800 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. They really have some screws loose IMO. Just look at her eyes in the still video frame. You can see the white above and below the iris. There's actually a medical term for that...nuts.

Capture.JPG

Elkarcher = see below. As usual, totally side-stepping the issue: where will all the resources come from once depleted? The list of man made pollution is endless. If you think all is well, pull up stakes and buy a home next to a landfill.
    You are complaining about depleting the resources by bringing up the Duggars.....who from what I can tell take care of their own kids......and all the while we have over 2 million criminals incarcerated who WE are paying for. Let's complain about them.
    Tree Huggin Hippie who hunts elk with a bow and appreciates a good dark beer. An enigma walking.

You are complaining about depleting the resources by bringing up the Duggars.....who from what I can tell take care of their own kids......and all the while we have over 2 million criminals incarcerated who WE are paying for. Let's complain about them.
    Them, TOO.

Don't worry, folks. Forced family planning and eugenics are coming to America before too long anyway. No way around it.

This arguement reaches a point of diminishing returns. What is really interesting is that this is also tied into our "immigration problem". People on the PRM are constantly ranting about letting illegals into the country. They come here in droves because they're packed in like rats south of the border and are dirt poor. This is a direct result of having far more kids than they can afford to properly nurture. As world population continues to explode and conditions become dire in other countries, how many immigrants legal or illegal does one believe the US will take in?
    This probably would have been a better thread starter. Sorry...not gonna blame the Duggars on our issues. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Buster of Xs View Post
    And probably were before the TV deal for that matter.
    Good point. It would be real interesting to know how they got on TV. Old Jim Bob probably went out and beat the bushes. I knew of one guy where I worked who had 21 kids. Why didn't he have a reality show?

I dont see you pushing to get rid of welfare, when the cash cow dies, people might have to STOP having kids they CANT AFFORD TO FEED.
    Not as smart or as good looking as punch master but I charge 1/4 of what he does & I take coupons

This probably would have been a better thread starter. Sorry...not gonna blame the Duggars on our issues. LOL

Can we please stick to the subject of this thread?

I dont see you pushing to get rid of welfare, when the cash cow dies, people might have to STOP having kids they CANT AFFORD TO FEED.
    It's a fact that the people with the most kids are the dumbest and most are on welfare of some sort. The smartest, hardest working couples have one child or less in most cases. This WILL lead to a nation of lazy idiots in time. And the ones on welfare already CAN'T afford them, for what it's worth.

I can only type so fast........

Quote Originally Posted by Buster of Xs View Post
    It's a fact that the people with the most kids are the dumbest and most are on welfare of some sort. The smartest, hardest working couples have one child or less in most cases. This WILL lead to a nation of lazy idiots in time. And the ones on welfare already CAN'T afford them, for what it's worth.
    I agree, it is not possible to fix stupid.

I can only type so fast........
    If ya can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em. A very simple concept...lost on some apparently.
    Ron Paul

2008 Hoyt Katera XL in Inferno
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in APG Camo

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast