Black eagle arrows

POST PICS, HOW YOU HAVE YOURS SET UP, AND ASK QUESTION

4b6e7adc-f050-1cff.jpg
    blackeagle.jpg
    addb6419-c660-5782.jpg
    addb6419-f93a-baa0.jpg

http://www.blackeaglearrows.com

GET YOU SOME!!!!

can 3 different arrows ( carnivorers ) have the same Id and OD(300,350,300.)

Quote Originally Posted by zman1 View Post
    can 3 different arrows ( carnivorers ) have the same Id and OD(300,350,300.)
    Their Deep Impacts are listed as having the both the same as well?? It would be good to see actual, accurate dimensions.
    NBA Eclipse 70# @ 33.5"/Black Eagle Rampages w FF Vanes/Exodus/Black Gold Ascent/Axion Pulse
    PSE Freak 64# @ 33.5"/Black Eagle Carnivores/Grave Digger/BG Ascent/Axion Pulse
    Thunderhorn Longbow 64# @ 32"/ Arrow Dynamic Trad Arrows
    John's Custom Strings

I was wondering about that also so I asked Jason about it and he told me there is a little differance but not enough that they needed to put it on there website.

bump
    DCAP Field staff
    Natures Essence Pro Staff
    Center Punch Strings Pro Staff

Quote Originally Posted by rampower View Post
    I was wondering about that also so I asked Jason about it and he told me there is a little differance but not enough that they needed to put it on there website.
    That is correct. All I.D's will be the same or with in 1/2 a thou or less. O.D's will be different based on spine and you are talking anywhere from one to 6 thou based on arrows.
    God Bless,
    Randy
    www.blackeaglearrows.com
    Join the Team click here

Elite Energy 35/Americas Best Bowstrings Staff/Vendetta Archery Pro Staff/Black Eagle Arrows Prostaff/Hamskea Industry Staff/VaneTec Prostaff/TRU Ball/Axcel staff/Bust A Buck Staff

Elite Energy 35/Americas Best Bowstrings Staff/Vendetta Archery Pro Staff/Black Eagle Arrows Prostaff/Hamskea Industry Staff/VaneTec Prostaff/TRU Ball/Axcel staff/Bust A Buck Staff

Challengers are .300 spine, .001 straightness, 100 grain nibbs, AAE PM 2.0 vanes, weight 351 grains across the whole dozen. Magnums are 350 spine, .001 straightness, 70 grain nibbs, AAE PM 2.0 vanes, weight 327 grains across the whole dozen. They both fly AWESOME!!

Any word on the Deep Impact arrows yet.
    DCAP Field staff
    Natures Essence Pro Staff
    Center Punch Strings Pro Staff

Ttt

Quote Originally Posted by Longbow42 View Post
    Their Deep Impacts are listed as having the both the same as well?? It would be good to see actual, accurate dimensions.
    Like most arrows, the same serious should shave the same ID, just the OD would be the difference. If you looked at every single line of arrow out there with the exception of Easton ACC, all of them will have the same ID as the mandrill is the same. The wall thickness is where the difference is, thus the Outside Diameter difference..
    Dorge O Huang dorgeh@firenock.com • Office: (815) 780-1695 • Fax: (309) 356-5007
    Operating Manager of Firenock LLC, The Most Advanced Lighted Nock® Company • URL: http://www.firenock.com • Web Store: http://shop.firenock.com
    Maker of Firenock®, Aerovane®, Aerovane Jig, iBowSight™, AeroRest™, APS (Arrow Preparation System), AeroPoint™ with FACT(Firenock Arrow Concentric Technology), AeroInsert™, AeroOutsert™, AeroBolt™, AeroBushing™, Aero Concept Target System, and Hydro® systems.

My newest addition to the 3-D arrows. Challenger 400's with 80 grain nibs. 308 grains. I am super pumped about these.challengers.jpg
    Elite 35 Black 60 lbs. Orange OK Archery Absolute 38 60.lbs
    HHA Site/Tru ball Axcel 5 pin
    Black Eagle Arrows Shooting Staff
    Dead Center Archery Shooting Staff
    Tru Ball Shooting StaffOfficial Scorer for the NBBC

Quote Originally Posted by Kighty7 View Post
    My newest addition to the 3-D arrows. Challenger 400's with 80 grain nibs. 308 grains. I am super pumped about these.challengers.jpg
    Those will work really well for you at Bedford Brian. I love my Challengers. I had to back my other bow way down to use my Magnums and I lost about 18fps. They wouldn't tune right for that bow at 60-61#. I had to back it off to 54# to get them to fly right. I should've went with the .300 spined Magnums instead of the .350 Magnums. Looks like I'll be buying some new arrows real soon and using the others for spot league I guess.

What speed do you get from those arrows? I'm looking to get some for 3ds, but not sure which arrow to shoot. Magnums or Challengers.
    Thanks

Just got a dz carnivores..fletching them up today!!
    2013 ROSS CRAVE DRT 33.5
    2014 ROSS HEADHUNTER, 2014 ROSS XD
    Prestige Archery shooting staff..HIPS Targets pro staff
    Black Eagle field staff..Carnivores for 3d and rampages for hunting
    ROSS Archery shooting staff..TREEZYN promotion staff

Just got my magnums today.... They look good can't wait to see how they fly
    Don't take life so serious, you'll never make it out alive!

My arrows ship in the morning,,, i had a few questions and i got a quick answerer .The customer service is great and I'm glad to be on staff with a company that goes out of its way to help you out.. As soon as i get my Carnivores i will be posting up pic's...Very impressed with the CS
    Custom Strings
    2012 Hoyt Vector 32, 2013 Elite Answer, 2007 Bowtech Allegiance
    Black Eagle Arrows Field Staff & T.R.U. Ball release Field Staff

Just waiting on the rampages to be in stock.

I just purchased a dozen Carnivore 300 Black Eagle Arrows. Very pleased to be a part of their staff as I am very impressed with my new arrows. I received the arrows yesterday, had them cut, fletched and ready to go for a 3D shoot I particpated in today in Waynesboro. Everything from the flight to accuracy was top notch. I will eagerly continue to promote such an incredible product. I have never been so happy with any other arrows I have used. Getting ready to purchase another dozen for my wife. Keep up the great work Black Eagle Arrows.

Staff shooter

Barry
    2013 Exceed, CBE Quadlite and Viper Scope ,Hamskea Versa rest ,Dead Center Archery/Factory Staff,Black Eagle Arrows Staff Shooter 400 shafts,315fps,America's Best Bowstrings/Pro Staff Shooter,2013 Athens Afflixtion, Spot Hogg Hogg-it,QAD HD-X rest,Black Eagle Arrows 300 shafts,318fps

Quote Originally Posted by ghost trail View Post
    Just waiting on the rampages to be in stock.
    There in with 300 and 350 spine. 400 will be here tomorrow night
    God Bless,
    Randy
    www.blackeaglearrows.com
    Join the Team click here